Boxes of love from the Cemetery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
    ...but Stalely can go get to know himself better in a carnal fashion.
    Guess who's sending out $500 gift certs to cover pre-paid subscribers for radically changing his plans for hardcovers (three times!).
    Last edited by slayn666; 10-09-2015, 03:02 AM. Reason: accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
      Guess who's sending out $500 gift certs to cover pre-paid subscribers for radically changing his plans for hardcovers (three times!).
      Is this supposed to cover Delirium Books lifetime subscription buyers?

First I've heard of any move on his part to act human.

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
        Is this supposed to cover Delirium Books lifetime subscription buyers?

First I've heard of any move on his part to act human.
        Nope, it's just the remaining half of what we paid for the 2015 DarkFuse titles. All things considered, I suppose I should be grateful since Shaley has a history of screwing people over, but it's not like I'm really getting my money back - I still have to buy his books, but due to price increases, I won't be getting as many as I should have had he not kept altering his plans.

I like the DarkFuse authors, and I've been happy with the physical books at their original price points, but there's no way these new Signature Series deals should cost more than Black Voltage titles.

Comment

Is there any difference between the new signature series and their previous books? Are they still mini-hardcovers or full size books with dustjackets?

I've never bought from him, but from the outside looking in, it does seem like Shaley changes plans quite a bit. It's okay to change things up, but it seems like some of these plans alienate his core readership, which is never a good thing.

Comment

The novellas are unchanged - mini hardcovers with a print run of 100 copies. The Signature Series is the "new" novel line, which is seeing its print run dropped from 100 copies to 52.

Comment

Working...
            X