Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian,

I'm sure you know, but if you're collecting it, there were actually two trade paperback books. Cycle of the Werewolf, which is just the graphic novel and later they release the book Silver Bullet, which had the graphic novel AND the script from the movie.

Comment

Actually, Brad I didn't know that but I'd like to have it, so thanks! I'll have to search for it. Any certain edition I should be looking for of the PB or were they all the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Actually, Brad I didn't know that but I'd like to have it, so thanks! I'll have to search for it. Any certain edition I should be looking for of the PB or were they all the same?
        As far as I know, there was only a trade paperback of both for the regular release. I believe there was a limited edition of the standalone graphic novel. Not sure if it was just a just a gift edition or if there was a signed edition.

Comment

Ok. Thanks again Brad for the info. I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Ok. Thanks again Brad for the info. I appreciate it.
            Always happy to help a fellow addict....er um.....collector!! Yeah, that's it. Collector!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              Always happy to help a fellow addict....er um.....collector!! Yeah, that's it. Collector!!
              I believe it's referred to as "enabling" in rehab circles

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                As far as I know, there was only a trade paperback of both for the regular release. I believe there was a limited edition of the standalone graphic novel. Not sure if it was just a just a gift edition or if there was a signed edition.
                There is a limited edition of Cycle:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ewolf+-+S+L+PC

John

Comment

Thanks, John! Little rich for my blood as my copy is only the Trade but add another bullet (no pun intended )to the bucket list. That being said, I did just pick up the 1st/2nd/3rd editions of The Gunslinger so "rich" is a relative term I guess :-/.

Comment

Some more additions from my buddy Mike that arrived today. I'll start off with The Gunslinger 1st/2nd/3rd.

The Gunslingers All Editions Mike 10-27-15.jpgThe Gunslingers All Editions Mike 10-27-15 2.jpgThe Gunslingers All Editions Mike 10-27-15 3.jpgThe Gunslingers All Editions Mike 10-27-15 4.jpgThe Gunslingers All Editions Mike 10-27-15 5.jpgThe Gunslingers All Editions Mike 10-27-15 6.jpg

Comment

Battleground-One For The Road Mike 10-27-15.jpgPS Proof Letter For One For The Road Mike 10-27-15.jpg

Comment

Great additions!

Comment

Thanks, Martin!

Comment

The DJ is a tad beat up but the book itself is really nice and clean. Not too much to write home about but it is a start towards my US 1st/1st collecting

Danse Macabre 1st Ebay 10-29-15 A.jpgDanse Macabre 1st Ebay 10-29-15 B.jpg

Comment

Nice! A fairly scarce one!

John

Comment

Working...
                              X