No announcement yet.

Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it bro! THe cases are a great way to keep your collection together and safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      I love it bro! THe cases are a great way to keep your collection together and safe.
      Thanks, Dan! Already have another order in to Jeff

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          Very nice!
          Thanks, Mike!

Comment

I agree that the slipcases for the comics are great. I would love to do something like that for my collection, but due to the size I'd have to consider making them myself to save on money. There are a couple of tutorials on Youtube about making slipcases for comics but I haven't really checked them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I agree that the slipcases for the comics are great. I would love to do something like that for my collection, but due to the size I'd have to consider making them myself to save on money. There are a couple of tutorials on Youtube about making slipcases for comics but I haven't really checked them out.
              Thanks, Keith! It probably will get even more expensive for me as I plan to break down the sets more. I'm just not a "maker or builder" so I pay the guys/gals who are . Could definitely save yourself some bucks if slipcasing is your thing by DIY.

Comment

Didn't realize how big this was til it showed up today:

Joe Hill Locke & Key Crown of Shadows Treasury Edition.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Didn't realize how big this was til it showed up today:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19937[/ATTACH]
                  Your Joe Hill collection appears to be coming along very nicely. Yes, the treasury editions are rather massive!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Your Joe Hill collection appears to be coming along very nicely. Yes, the treasury editions are rather massive!
                    Thanks, Martin! Are there other treasury editions other than this one as far as softcover? I've seen the various hardcover editions. Although, I'll admit, I'm not sure what the different is between most of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      Thanks, Martin! Are there other treasury editions other than this one as far as softcover? I've seen the various hardcover editions. Although, I'll admit, I'm not sure what the different is between most of 'em.
                      For some reason I have in my head that they did two but I could be wrong. Things are a bit hectic but I will try and remember to check when I get a chance.

Comment

Difference is how that should have read above. Now that you mention it, I think there might be another one as well. No rush. I'll look into it also when I get back home sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Is Joe IDW's only source of income now? The number of editions of his comics is out of hand.

Comment

I hope they're making enough to continue their hardcover collections of the original Marvel GI Joe ... but Amazon did cancel my preorder for Volume 9 so maybe they need a few more Hill books ...

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                            Is Joe IDW's only source of income now? The number of editions of his comics is out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                              I hope they're making enough to continue their hardcover collections of the original Marvel GI Joe ... but Amazon did cancel my preorder for Volume 9 so maybe they need a few more Hill books ...
                              They are doing well enough that they have opened a satellite office in Portland https://www.idwpublishing.com/tag/idw-pdx/

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                                Perhaps I'm the only source of income for both Joe and IDW. Either way, I'll continue to collect what I like to collect.

Comment

Working...
                                X