No announcement yet.

Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That really makes me want to pull out my copy and look at the illustrations again. They're great!

John

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      I love that Talisman edition. You need to get their later Talisman/Black House oversize gift editions. Fantastic!!!
      See post #83 in this thread, Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        See post #83 in this thread, Brad
        LOL!! I am guessing you have them then!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          LOL!! I am guessing you have them then!!
          Yes, Sir

Comment

Very nice ....No make that super additions.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Very nice ....No make that super additions.
              Thanks!

Comment

Another addition to my SK 1st/1st collection. This has always been a very special book to me as it's how I discovered SK (in the written form at least). This book was given to me in high school, by my then girlfriend, in paperback. And I quote, "Read this, she said. You like weird shit". My first read of a "grown up" book strictly for pleasure. I of course had seen most, if not all of King's movies up to this point, but when the name appeared on screen, "Based on the novel by......", I never paid it any mind. I'm a pretty slow reader by nature but I tore through this book in less then 72 hours I'd bet; couldn't put it down. I returned it to her and said, Wow! You've got to get me more of this Bachman dude's stuff! Her reply, "You do realize you just read Stephen King, right?" I said, "You mean the dude that all those movies come from?" She had been reading him for years; I didn't have a clue. So I immediately hit the town library after school one day and checked out the max limit. The following summer; that same girl purchased for me my very first SK hardback by the name of "Misery"; in which she inscribed a very moving note that only the ignorance of high school love could believe that would endure. Although the cover has long been destroyed; (In the many moves I've made over the years I image) I still have that book to this day..........

Thinner Ebay 11-06-15 A.jpgThinner Ebay 11-06-15 B.jpg

Comment

Couple more adds for the mag rack.

CD Mag F.jpg

Comment

Another one for the 1st/1st shelf.

The Talisman Ebay 11-07-15 A.jpgThe Talisman Ebay 11-07-15 B.jpg

Comment

Cycle of the Werewolf 1st/1st PB

Cycle of the Werewolf Ebay 11-09-15 A.jpgCycle of the Werewolf Ebay 11-09-15 B.jpg

Comment

One of my favorites!

Comment

The Running Man 1st/1st

The Running Man Ebay 11-10-15 A.jpgThe Running Man Ebay 11-10-15 B.jpg

Comment

And the reveal from Kim's wrappings

CD Signature Series Kim 11-10-15 A.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                              And the reveal from Kim's wrappings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17406[/ATTACH]
                              I love the Signature series! I love the size of the book, I love the integrated artwork and I love the stories!!!

Comment

Come on, Martin! Tell me how you really feel The serial killer quotes in The Forum are pretty freaky.

Comment

Working...
                                X