Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a Lobstrosity.
    Thanks, Ron. Those things are pretty creepy looking. I was also thinking about going with an Eddie Dean. He's my favorite of "The Three".

Comment

Love the remarques, Brian, especially the one from Wolves of the Calla!
      Congratulations!

sk

Comment

Thanks, Siep! My best friend, who is a bit of a gun nut, pointed out to me that the Wolves Remarque looks to him to actually be a cap and ball revolver used in our American Civil War. Roland's revolvers of course used (uses) cartridges from our infamous Old West days. Even so, I think it's my favorite Remarque that I own so far. I've also got a bid in for the latest Haven auction. Seems there's always something I'm willing to buy

Comment

Great stuff! Always love me a collection thread! Seeing your edition of Colorado Kid reminds me I still need to grab that one someday...

Comment

Thanks, Pete! It's a very good read also.

Comment

Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 6.jpgJoe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 7.jpg
              Last edited by Brian861; 02-06-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

The latest two books of the Novella series:

Bastion-The Angels Novella Series 1.jpgBastion-The Angels Novella Series 2.jpg
                Bastion-The Angels Novella Series 3.jpg

Some interior art from The Angels

Bastion-The Angels Novella Series 4.jpgBastion-The Angels Novella Series 5.jpg
                Bastion-The Angels Novella Series 6.jpg
                Last edited by Brian861; 02-06-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Nice editions. I love the art in The Angels.

Comment

Absolutely stunning!

Comment

Thanks! Big fan of the art as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Couple of Joe Hill adds from PS via CD.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17739[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]17740[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17741[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]17742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17743[/ATTACH]
                        Brian,
                        Any idea what the extra barcode stickers on the backs of ours are? My limited does not have this.

Comment

Not sure unless they are there to denote Vincent Chong as the artist?? That's probably also indicated on the CP I'd image too. I didn't look. The numbers are exactly the same on both books and match the barcode on the back cover to the left. Maybe a question for Pete or Nicky. I don't want to remove them in case that's some kind of qualifier down the road but it appears there is printing under them. Does yours list Chong's name above Smith's where my stickers are?

IMG_1483.jpg
                          Last edited by Brian861; 02-08-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Not sure unless they are there to denote Vincent Chong as the artist?? That's probably also indicated on the CP I'd image too. I didn't look. The numbers are exactly the same on both books and match the barcode on the back cover to the left. Maybe a question for Pete or Nicky. I don't want to remove them in case that's some kind of qualifier down road but it appears there is printing under them. Does yours list Chong's name above Smith's where my stickers are?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17753[/ATTACH]
                            I will try and remember to look tonight.

Comment

Latest addition via a recent HF auction:

SK Uncollected, Unpublished Rocky Wood 1.jpgSK Uncollected, Unpublished Rocky Wood 2.jpg
                              SK Uncollected, Unpublished Rocky Wood 3.jpgSK Uncollected, Unpublished Rocky Wood 4.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X