Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locke & Key Small World Signed.jpg

I received this last year from my Secret Santa over at DT.org. My one and only signed SK book and included a Remarque personally done for me by Glenn Chadbourne. A gift I will truly treasure the rest of my days.

Revival-First SK Sig.jpgSK Revival Remarque.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      Very nice Brian! Good to see you still in the collecting game, even you are changing goals!
      Thanks, Dan!

Comment

Very neat!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          Very neat!
          Thanks, Mike!

Comment

Love your new additions. I m changing my focus also. I also need to update my collection thread. One day soon I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Love your new additions. I m changing my focus also. I also need to update my collection thread. One day soon I hope.
              Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you've added.

Comment

Love the Locke and Key cover because David Petersen is my new obsession. His Mouse Guard books are top notch and his prints are beautiful.

Comment

Great additions!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    Love the Locke and Key cover because David Petersen is my new obsession. His Mouse Guard books are top notch and his prints are beautiful.
                    Thanks, Jason! You'll have to point me in the direction of Petersen's stuff.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Great additions!
                    Thanks, Martin!

Comment

A few new slipcases that Jeff Whiley made up for me:

Joe Hill Cases 1.jpgJoe Hill Cases 2.jpg

Impossible to find a non-custom slipcase that will fit bagged and boarded comics. So I asked Jeff to make me few for a test run. He nailed it of course! From left to right: Small World, Tales From the Darkside, and my Locke & Key collection so far. I doubt I'll ever find all the variants for that series but it's fun for me to try. It does help that they usually list all the variants inside the cover.

Joe Hill Comic Cases 1.jpgJoe Hill Comic Cases 2.jpg

Comment

The slipcases for the comics look great - and are a great idea. I know back in the day when I collected comics, some came with slipcases. Heck, even my GF's Jem and MLP comics have some slipcase options. But not nearly as nice.

And two months later I just see the comment to me - David Petersen is the creator of a comic called Mouse Guard. Takes place in the 12th century and is about mice with swords. Humans don't exist and all the animals are to scale.

I've purchased a ton of prints from Petersen and even recently acquired an original drawing that I love.

You can check out more at mouseguard.net

Comment

The slipcases for the comics look great - and are a great idea. I know back in the day when I collected comics, some came with slipcases. Heck, even my GF's Jem and MLP comics have some slipcase options. But not nearly as nice.

And two months later I just see the comment to me - David Petersen is the creator of a comic called Mouse Guard. Takes place in the 12th century and is about mice with swords. Humans don't exist and all the animals are to scale.

I've purchased a ton of prints from Petersen and even recently acquired an original drawing that I love.

You can check out more at mouseguard.net
                          Thanks, Jason! No worries. I'll check it out!

Comment

Some more recent adds:

Joe Hill Locke & Key Heaven & Earth SDCC 1.jpgJoe Hill Locke & Key Heaven & Earth SDCC 2.jpg
                            Joe HIll Wraith Comics 1.jpgJoe HIll Wraith Comics 2.jpg
                            Joe Hill Grave Tales #6.jpg

Comment

That's a lot of Wraith books!

Comment

That's a lot of Wraith books!
                                Yeppers. Think I'm only missing the HC 1st and a few variants for a complete set.

Comment

Working...
                                X