Clear All

Very nice, Brian!!

sk

Comment

Thanks Siep!

Comment

Hahahaha...No such thing as caught up ��

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Sure is starting to look that way Mark. I set all these guidelines for myself when I got into this but they all have pretty much fallen by the wayside lol. Still more to come until I get to a point where I can sit back and wait for an anticipated edition fresh off the presses. It's been like Christmas everyday for the past two weeks. I'll definitely be in withdrawals once I'm caught up . If there is such a thing......

Comment

This look like my collection of books.

Comment

A couple of more additions today courtesy of Jeff aka "Jeffsta". Thanks again for the chance to purchase some nice editions from your collection!

From A Buick 8 Jeff 10-05-15 A.jpgFrom A Buick 8 Jeff 10-05-15 B.jpgFrom A Buick 8 Jeff 10-05-15 C.jpgIllustrated SK Trivia Book Jeff 10-05-15 A.jpgIllustrated SK Trivia Book Jeff 10-05-15 B.jpgIllustrated SK Trivia Book Jeff 10-05-15 C.jpg

Comment

A couple of more additions today courtesy of Jeff aka "Jeffsta". Thanks again for the chance to purchase some nice editions from your collection!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17195[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17196[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17197[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17198[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17200[/ATTACH]
              Stunning!

Comment

CD really does put out an awesome product.

Comment

Few more additions courtesy of Kim over at Camelot. Great lady to work with and excellent packaging and wrapping of the books. All copies with DJs came with Mylar covers.

'Salem's Lot Centipede Kim 10-08-15.jpgTalisman-Black House Kim 10-08-15 A.jpgTalisman-Black House Kim 10-08-15 B.jpgThe Green Mile Kim 10-08-15 A.jpgThe Green Mile Kim 10-08-15 B.jpg

Comment

The Secretary of Dreams I & II Kim 10-08-15 A.jpgThe Secretary of Dreams I & II Kim 10-08-15 B.jpgThe Secretary of Dreams I & II Kim 10-08-15 C.jpg

Comment

ER Burroughs

Cool stuff! I just found a book from way back. The book is a reprint of Back to the Stone Age sold with one of the original print plates used for the first edition back in 1937.

http://www.bsalimited.com/store/c1/F..._Products.html

Comment

Very, very nice, Brian!

John

Comment

Thanks, John!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17206[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17207[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17208[/ATTACH]
                            Some great additions!

Comment

Thanks, Martin!

Comment

Love your latest photos, Brian.
                                Love the books even better!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X