Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    I haven't ordered mine - yet.
    What do you think, Brian, worth ordering??

sk
    Most definitely, Siep. I'd highly recommend it. Matter of fact, I'm hoping they'll do more of King's books.

Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Nice addition. Too bad about the ding though.
    Thanks, Dan! I got a fellow TDT member's dinged copy so I knew beforehand. He offered me a deal too sweet to pass up so I can live with the ding. Sad thing is his replacement copy also came dinged . Real problem for this particular edition. I'm thinking most were damaged pre-shipping as I've heard the packaging was excellent. A little QC on Folio's part probably could have prevented so many from going out. They are replacing all damaged copies without requesting the damaged book/slipcase back though. I'm not sure if they have just extra slipcases alone. I probably should email them just to inquire.

Comment

The "Monkey" Variant:

SC Monkey Variant 1.jpgSC Monkey Variant 2.jpg
      SC Monkey Variant 3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Most definitely, Siep. I'd highly recommend it. Matter of fact, I'm hoping they'll do more of King's books.

Thanks, Dan! I got a fellow TDT member's dinged copy so I knew beforehand. He offered me a deal too sweet to pass up so I can live with the ding. Sad thing is his replacement copy also came dinged . Real problem for this particular edition. I'm thinking most were damaged pre-shipping as I've heard the packaging was excellent. A little QC on Folio's part probably could have prevented so many from going out. They are replacing all damaged copies without requesting the damaged book/slipcase back though. I'm not sure if they have just extra slipcases alone. I probably should email them just to inquire.
        Couldn't hurt!

Nice copy of Skeleton Crew too!

Comment

I really struggled with whether or not to get the PS edition of SKELETON CREW. Ultimately, I decided to pass...but I'm still not sure if that was the right decision.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
            Couldn't hurt!

Nice copy of Skeleton Crew too!
            Thanks, Dan!

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            I really struggled with whether or not to get the PS edition of SKELETON CREW. Ultimately, I decided to pass...but I'm still not sure if that was the right decision.
            I don't think you'd be disappointed, Ron. It's the best in the series so far IMO. Really sets my hopes high for their 'Salem's Lot.

Comment

Some really great guys over at TDT.org hooked me up with a US and UK inscribed copy of The Fireman. I'll list the UK edition first.

The Fireman UK Signed From Alan 1.jpgThe Fireman UK Signed From Alan 3.jpg
              The Fireman UK Signed From Alan 4.jpgThe Fireman UK Signed From Alan 2.jpg

Comment

The Fireman US Signed & Doodled.jpg

Comment

Nice! Love the phoenix/firebird drawing for The Fireman. Very cool!
                  “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                  -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                    Nice! Love the phoenix/firebird drawing for The Fireman. Very cool!
                    Thanks, Andrew!

Comment

That phoenix is excellent

Comment

Fantastic additions!

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                          That phoenix is excellent
                          I think so too, Mark. Feel extremely lucky to have scored it.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Fantastic additions!
                          Thanks, Martin!

Comment

The Fireman upside down sig and the Goldsboro edition:

Joe Hill Upside Down Sig.jpg
                            Joe Hill The Fireman Goldsboro 1.jpg
                            Joe Hill The Fireman Goldsboro 2.jpg
                            Joe Hill The Fireman Goldsboro 3.jpg

Comment

I get vaguely irritated when the authors don't sign on the page with the limitation. Joe Abercrombie's Goldsboro limiteds are like that, too.

Comment

Maybe the limitation page is tipped in after the author has signed?

Comment

Working...
                                X