Riddle Me This..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riddle Me This..........

Hey guys. Weird request here but I'm looking for a website or formula where I can type in a number, 37 for example, and using the numbers 1 through 37 (1, 2, 3, 4 etc....), to come up with all possible combinations, when added, that will equal 37. And each number can only be used once I've tried a few search engines but my computer stares at me blankly and scratches its head :-/.
    Last edited by Brian861; 09-15-2015, 09:14 PM.

Sorry can't help you with that. I haven't the slightest clue.

Comment

Hi Brian,
      Since you're new, we'll let this go by, but just this once. This, my friend, is a math free Forum.....LOL!
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Hi Brian,
        Since you're new, we'll let this go by, but just this once. This, my friend, is a math free Forum.....LOL!
        Mike
        LOL! Appreciate that Mike . It honestly does have to do with the way I want to collect numbered/lettered editions. To create a common thread between them though they be from different authors. A Da Vinci Code if you will. I'd call it an idiosyncrasy; my wife, anal. Anyway, point taken. Math will be spoken here, nevermore..............

Comment

Brian - your post intrigued me, but maybe try this site:

http://mathcentral.uregina.ca/QandQ/

If it's not on there, you can ask them directly apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
            Hi Brian,
            Mike
            Originally posted by TJCams View Post
            Brian - your post intrigued me, but maybe try this site:

http://mathcentral.uregina.ca/QandQ/

If it's not on there, you can ask them directly apparently.
            Thanks TJ! I've posed the question to them so we'll see. Although I don't think we're allowed to discuss it here Mike said

Comment

Working...
            X