Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaks the Nightbird Mccammon

Hi,
    Has anybody heard anything about Subterranean Press coming out with this? I assume they are, they've done the others, any kind of timeline?
    thanks,
    Mike

Not about that one specifically, but a few months back (May 7) SubPress mentioned they have another unannounced McCammon novel slated for next year.

"This is truly the Year of Robert McCammon here at SubPress, with his major novel The Border, as well as trade paperbacks of They Thirst, The Hunter from the Woods, and Blue World, which will itself have a limited edition.

Next year look for a slightly less McCammon-centric schedule, but one that features a new novel and novella."
    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
      Not about that one specifically, but a few months back (May 7) SubPress mentioned they have another unannounced McCammon novel slated for next year.

"This is truly the Year of Robert McCammon here at SubPress, with his major novel The Border, as well as trade paperbacks of They Thirst, The Hunter from the Woods, and Blue World, which will itself have a limited edition.

Next year look for a slightly less McCammon-centric schedule, but one that features a new novel and novella."
      I a guessing the novel is the NEXT Matthew book and the novella is the second Travel by Night.

Comment

Thanks Men!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          Hi,
          Has anybody heard anything about Subterranean Press coming out with this? I assume they are, they've done the others, any kind of timeline?
          thanks,
          Mike
          The publisher of the trade edition of STNB did a limited and I don't think they have released the rights yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
            The publisher of the trade edition of STNB did a limited and I don't think they have released the rights yet.
            Hi Joe,
            Thanks for the info. Would that be River City? i was just worried that I had missed it some how.
            Thanks Again,
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Hi Joe,
              Thanks for the info. Would that be River City? i was just worried that I had missed it some how.
              Thanks Again,
              Mike
              Yep. They are still selling them actually.

Last edited by Joe315; 07-26-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X