Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen King - CARRIE: THE DELUXE SPECIAL LETTERED EDITION no reserve auction on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen King - CARRIE: THE DELUXE SPECIAL LETTERED EDITION no reserve auction on eBay

Starting tonight (7/2/2015) at 10 pm EST, I will be listing copy "I" of the lettered edition of CARRIE: THE DELUXE SPECIAL EDITION by Cemetery Dance.

One of only 52 copies that sold out within hours of release. Signed by the artists Glenn Chadbourne and Thomislav Tikulin. Also includes an amazing hand drawn picture by Glen Chadbourne that is unique to this book. Chadbourne only did extra art for 200 copies; all the lettered editions, and for an additional fee for a few of the numbered limited editions. This copy is letter "I" of 52. Please note this book is NOT signed by Stephen King.

Originally priced by Cemetery Dance at $1,000, sold out in hours.

This is an amazing example of publishing and binding art, the finest materials and paper were used. One of the most beautiful books and traycases ever released by Cemetery Dance.

As of the time of this listing on eBay, this is the only signed lettered copy of this special edition available for sale anywhere on the Internet. NO RESERVE AUCTION!

Here is a link to the auction on eBay: CARRIE: THE DELUXE SPECIAL LETTERED EDITION

The link does not work. I get an "All categories" listing.

John

Comment

Hi John, I checked the links, they should be taking you to the listing. It may have been you were trying the link before the auction had actually started. The item number is 381315875772, just in case the link does not work for you.

Thanks for letting me know.

Mike

Comment

You must be right. It works now.

John

Comment

Working...
        X