No announcement yet.

Karl Edward Wagner's Kane series from Centipede Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIGHT volume set? Yikes! While I'm excited for a project of that magnitude, I have serious doubts that my wallet will be able to handle price tag that comes along with it.

Comment

I'm kind of thinking the same. It'd be a shame to miss out on it though. I'm hoping the price isn't much more than the Kane set otherwise I'll be stuck with unsigned editions...

Comment

It would be nice if they did it like Subterranean Press did for the Phillip K Dick set. Release one a year. ...or even two. Much easier to save for something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          It would be nice if they did it like Subterranean Press did for the Phillip K Dick set. Release one a year. ...or even two. Much easier to save for something like that.
          That's a good idea. I know I'd more able to get on board with something like that rather than trying to pay for it all in one shot. And it's not like they haven't done it before as their Complete Short Fiction of R.A. Lafferty is supposed to run up to a dozen volumes.

Comment

I just bought a copy of Grant's signed/limited edition of The Book of Kane. I sent Jerad an e-mail to see if he could match my number. I think it would be a cool set to have, even if not all from the same publisher.

Comment

A sentimental favorite of mine. I have the unsigned edition, but I love the collection, a werewolf story, a vampire story with ghouls, a war story and a Demon story. The art work is fantastic, the whole book, well one of Grants best efforts in my opinion. One day I hope to upgrade to the signed slipcased edition. Great pick up Theli!
              Mike
              PS: My mistake, Mirage isn't in this collection...
              Last edited by mhatchett; 08-16-2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I have a Fine/Fine copy of THE BOOK OF KANE that is inscribed to me...a handwritten note is laid in. One of my more favorite items.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Glad to hear your guys really dig The Book of Kane. I'm really excited to get it and the CP set, but it looks like I will be unable to match them, someone has already claimed #79.

Mike, I remember reading a werewolf story in Death Angel's Shadow, is it the same one?

Comment

It is, Reflections for the Winter of My Soul. really good.

Comment

My set just arrived. They are glorious.

Comment

Excellent! I expect mine the 1st week of January or so....Isn't it great that Jerad pretty much gets things out on time.
                        Last edited by mhatchett; 12-24-2015, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I ordered mine on Friday last. Can't wait for it!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

No idea when mine will arrive, as long as it arrives safe, I'm not too concerned!

Comment

Well, my set got here yesterday and I'm really pleased. Posting a photo of my Kane collection.
                              IMG_0606.jpg

Comment

I really REALLY wanted a set of these but I've spent far too much money on Centipede editions of authors that I haven't ever heard of these last two months.

And now all of these pictures make me regret not buying them.

Comment

Working...
                                X