Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of Watch

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    BCE showed up today! Can't wait to dive in.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    BCE showed up today! Can't wait to dive in.
    I have purchased each of the trilogy on the day it was released but have yet to read any of them. I figure I will probably read them as one story this summer.

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I have purchased each of the trilogy on the day it was released but have yet to read any of them. I figure I will probably read them as one story this summer.
    I'm already about 100 pages into EOW which I never do with a book. Just couldn't put it down. I can say at this point that Finders Keepers is my least favorite and you could probably skip it and not miss anything. To me personally, it's more of a stand alone than part of the trilogy. Hope I haven't spoiled too much for ya. I really enjoyed Mr. Mercedes and EOW is a fast read right out of the gate.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm already about 100 pages into EOW which I never do with a book. Just couldn't put it down. I can say at this point that Finders Keepers is my least favorite and you could probably skip it and not miss anything. To me personally, it's more of a stand alone than part of the trilogy. Hope I haven't spoiled too much for ya. I really enjoyed Mr. Mercedes and EOW is a fast read right out of the gate.
    You did not spoil anything. I will read the three as one and see what I think of them.

I did enjoy End of Watch. It ended up being my favorite of the trilogy. There are more to come.
    Last edited by milton; 03-28-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milton View Post
    I did enjoy End of Watch. It ended up being my favorite of the trilogy.
    I really enjoyed End of Watch but my favorite from the Trilogy is Mr. Mercedes with End of Watch second and Finders Keepers a distant third.