Nintendo 3DS vs PS Vita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo 3DS vs PS Vita

My son wants a hand held video game setup. We have PS 4 for the family...I am not wedded to it so am debating between the Vita and the 3DS.

Any thoughts why I should get one or the other??

I believe the Vita can be used as another screen tied into the game being played on the PS 4.

Thanks.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    My son wants a hand held video game setup. We have PS 4 for the family...I am not wedded to it so am debating between the Vita and the 3DS.

Any thoughts why I should get one or the other??

I believe the Vita can be used as another screen tied into the game being played on the PS 4.

Thanks.
    To my knowledge 3DS has the better game library for kids. Vita is more targeted at an older audience. Also from what I understand the Vita's catalog of games is pretty underwhelming, mostly bad Japanese imports. The 3DS is definitely the leader in the handheld market.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      To my knowledge 3DS has the better game library for kids. Vita is more targeted at an older audience. Also from what I understand the Vita's catalog of games is pretty underwhelming, mostly bad Japanese imports. The 3DS is definitely the leader in the handheld market.

Thanks Dan!

Comment

Working...
      X