Rats Trilogy at centipede

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rats Trilogy at centipede

Just got Jerad's Newsletter. He has the Rats Trilogy up, on sale for $125.00. I'm in , anyone else? Cemetery folks, his newsletter is a great idea, Know you're busy, but this is a great marketing/PR tool. I always look forward to reading it.
    Mike

That's such an amazing price on the trilogy, I couldn't resist. His newsletter is pretty great. I appreciate not just the sales and announcements, but also the random stuff he includes, like the review of Rainbow Rising this week.

Comment

Passing on this. I do like the random stuff in the newsletter. I ended up dusting off and listening to my old Rainbow stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Passing on this. I do like the random stuff in the newsletter. I ended up dusting off and listening to my old Rainbow stuff.
        Man, Rainbow - Rising is my all time favourite album (tied with an obscure gem, Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead). I was very pleased to see some love for that album in Jerad's e-mail. That Iommi biography is hilarious too.

Comment

Yep, I sprung for the RATS trilogy set a couple weeks ago (has been @ $125 for a while...kind of surprised it hasn't already sold out). Very excited about this one.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Me too, can't wait! I've only read Rats and Lair - saving Domain for a rainy day.

And I agree with you guys on the newsletter.
            “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
            -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

This set looks awesome and that is a great price, but I've already committed myself to a couple of Thunderstorm books coming out over the next few months so my budget is stretched pretty thin. I'm sure the set will be great and I'll be sufficiently jealous when you guys post pics.

Comment

I had to get these too. I have The Fog and The Dark, also from CP, and they are very nice books, as always.

Comment

Working...
                X