Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Woman (With Bonus Novella!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Just finished this last night.If you are on the fence jump in and order.The bonus novella is worth it alone.The woman was a great read.
    Did this book read any different than Ketchum's other novels? I only ask because of the co-author factor. Regardless, I'm glad that I ordered this book. Sounds like it'll be a blast to read...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

Finished this the other day. A nasty nasty read. Loved it. I thought it fitted very much with Mr Ketchum's other books. As others have said the included novella is a definite bonus as well. And I do believe Santa has bought me the dvd for Christmas. Some fun holiday viewing is ahead of me.

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
        Did this book read any different than Ketchum's other novels? I only ask because of the co-author factor. Regardless, I'm glad that I ordered this book. Sounds like it'll be a blast to read...
        Not really.If anything it might be a little darker.I like ketchum alot but did not care for his cover to me
        that was the only book I have yet to finish.The woman is up there with the other 2 books in the series off season and offspring.

Comment

Did anyone else get the notice that this is shipping.2 CD books this week yea.

Comment

Got my notice today as well
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Did not get a shipping notice today but the web site now shows this as a recent release.

Comment

Nothing in my box today, either. But I know it's coming soon!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nope. I didn't receive a shipping notice either
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I preordered The Woman months ago and I can't wait to get it in the mail and start reading it!!!! Want book NOW!!!! Just saw the last posts...were we supposed to get a shipping notice??

Comment

Originally posted by tweetygirl0606 View Post
                      I preordered The Woman months ago and I can't wait to get it in the mail and start reading it!!!! Want book NOW!!!! Just saw the last posts...were we supposed to get a shipping notice??
                      Shipping notices go out as the books ships. I think we shipped about 200 yesterday, and another 200+ will leave tomorrow (you may get your notice today). Right now we are shipping the people who ordered in the first week, which are the signed copies.. When we're done with those we'll move on to the orders placed after that first week. I would like to think we'll be through this by the end of the week, if not sooner.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Nothing in my box today, either. But I know it's coming soon!
                        I am surprised you did not get the signed one.Or are you in the list of those 200 that have yet to receive their order.

Comment

Well, I ordered it the day got the notice! It should be signed!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Then you should get your notice soon. It seems that all at once the CD staff has got a ton more work on their hands I hope to give them more on Friday after I see the tax man. By the way I pulled the trigger on the Kelly story and the check is going out to him tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Well, I ordered it the day got the notice! It should be signed!
                              So did I. I had to go back and check my emails however I should be getting a copy of the "special" signed editions. **Fingers Crossed**
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I checked my records and I ordered it on 07Feb2011! (a year already???)
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X