Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Woman (With Bonus Novella!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be strong... must not google this... must.....

Aww, screw it!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Must be strong... must not google this... must.....

Aww, screw it!
      Go nuts Pete, 'tis good for the soul

Comment

I hate the holidays sometimes--5 days to get my book processed through the post office. Next Monday.....
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I am scheduled for delivery next Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Flagg View Post
            There were a few VERY vocal critics of the movie at the Sundance film festival. I've not seen the movie (although I would like to), but generally don't appreciate critics who speak only for abolishing/burning of books, film etc.
            There are some boundries that can't be crossed (Pedophilia, bestiallity, murder), but other than those clearly established lines, I think the audience should decide. I don't want nor need someone else telling me what is "good for me".
            I agree..I don't like someone telling what to watch or do/not do, etc. I'm a big girl and I'm the judge of what's good for me or not.

Comment

Received my copy last night. This is a beautiful book. Love the cover and the end papers. Books like this remind me why I love small press books.

Comment

I should be getting a signed copy but my shipping confirmation just came today
                Hope that's just due to being an international order and not an indication that I was sent an unsigned copy.

Comment

Love it! I haven't started it yet but the presentation is beautiful. I've met Lucky a couple of times at conventions so I hope to meet him again and get his sig on this. I enjoyed the movie a lot and am excited to get going on this. Perhaps the book will answer some lingering questions from the film........

Comment

If anyone has chiller on their cable tomarrow 5/11 they are showing offspring followed by the woman.It starts at 7:30.both will be replayed later that night.

Comment

Thanks, BW. I'll have check out OffSpring.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

your welcome.

Comment

Who watches movies on tv? You guys are showing your age again. haha

Comment

Offspring starts in 15 minutes
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, if you have cool channels... then why not?

I wish I had a channel like chiller. Would keep me ashore for longer, instead of having to sail the high seas if ya catch my drift.

Comment

Got the old DVR going. will start watching in about an hour so I can skip through most comercials.Thats what us old men do.

Comment

Working...
                                X