Ray Garton - Live GIrls with CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray Garton - Live GIrls with CD

Zoidsmith has an Ebay auction for a copy of Ray Garton's Live Girls from Cemetery Dance including the bonus CD. I just bought my copy a couple months ago for around $100, this is going for steal right now at $37 with less than a day left. I remember somebody here was asking about a copy with the CD, you'd be hard pressed to find one much cheaper.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ray-Garton-L...item2edd8fe6bd
    Last edited by Theli; 02-19-2015, 01:30 AM.

I was looking for the CD a couple of weeks ago (still am, for what it's worth). I have a perfectly fine copy of the book and slipcase, so I'm trying to decide if it's worth going after this for just the CD and then sell whichever copy of the book is in lesser condition.

Funds are a little tight so chances are high I'll not pursue it. I can't be too upset with the copy I have, I only paid like thirty bucks for the book, slipcase, and shipping, and the seller was upfront about the CD being missing.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to grab this one for under &75.00 with shipping from a seller I trust!

Comment

^Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          ^Nice!
          Thanks again, I am thrilled to be adding this to my collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Thanks again, I am thrilled to be adding this to my collection!
            No problem, man! Glad to help.

Comment

Got this today. I am happy!!!

Comment

Very nice! I look forward to seeing it added to your Collection thread some time! It's a great edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Very nice! I look forward to seeing it added to your Collection thread some time! It's a great edition.
                  I finally got around to snapping a few pictures and adding it to my collection thread!

Comment

Just took a look, very nice adds in addition to Live Girls too!

Comment

Working...
                    X