Salem’s Lot: The Deluxe Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tempted!

That reminds me - I stumbled upon an immaculate copy of the original Joyland HC at a used book store that was too good a deal to pass up - wanted to see if anyone here was interested. I'll post that when I get home (easier than mobile.)

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Offer it on eBay for "one, million, dollars!!!" with a best offer option of course . Too bad I didn't order the GE. I would have traded ya straight across for it.

Comment

I'm interested, assuming youre not talking about the recent illustrated edition.

Comment

Not the new one - the original Titan HC. Not signed - just the regular HC version. I'll PM you.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
        I'm interested, assuming youre not talking about the recent illustrated edition.

Comment

Yesssss a shipping notification!
          It must have been a late shipping notice, because a heavy box was waiting for me when I got home.

Unless... CD has mastered teleportation?!?

Comment

It must have been a late shipping notice, because a heavy box was waiting for me when I got home.

Maybe they used UVS. United Vampire Service.

Comment

Well, we do have this employee named Victor Carune who has been trying out some interesting stuff lately in that field...
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

The 'Salem's Lot Numbered Artist Edition traycases:

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Mr. Barlow's coffins look just lovely, Brian . Bring on the shipping notices!!

Comment

Traycases look great, looking forward to seeing this together with Carrie.

Shipping notice received this morning, now the wait for it to travel Down Under.

Comment

Will the remarqued editions ship at the same time, Brian, Dan??

sk

Comment

Remarqued books always ship last so we don't get them mixed up with the regular books.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Remarqued books always ship last so we don't get them mixed up with the regular books.
                          And remarqued books headed abroad even ship laster yet...
                          Just kidding, Dan. Really appreciate the fact you guys are taking great care of each and every shipment.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                            And remarqued books headed abroad even ship laster yet...
                            Just kidding, Dan. Really appreciate the fact you guys are taking great care of each and every shipment.

sk
                            You can always have it diverted to the Heartland, Siep and I can send ya photos. Pretty much instantly .

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                              You can always have it diverted to the Heartland, Siep and I can send ya photos. Pretty much instantly .
                              Man, that sure is a tempting offer.
                              Too generous, much too generous.
                              I feel I'd be taking advantage of you,buddy, so I respectfully will have to decline.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                                Man, that sure is a tempting offer.
                                Too generous, much too generous.
                                I feel I'd be taking advantage of you,buddy, so I respectfully will have to decline.

sk

You can disrespectfully agree to send it to my house. I'm ok with that!

Comment

Working...
                                X