No announcement yet.

Salem’s Lot: The Deluxe Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, man...to Remarque or not to Remarque? I passed on getting a Remarque for the Carrie Portfolio because money was tight and I was rather iffy on getting the art portfolios at all and I knew that if I got a Remarque for the Carrie Portfolio, I would want/need to get them for the whole set making the whole Doubleday set a lot more expensive than I had planned on. That being said, still kinda tempted to get one for Salem's Lot...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Oh, man...to Remarque or not to Remarque? I passed on getting a Remarque for the Carrie Portfolio because money was tight and I was rather iffy on getting the art portfolios at all and I knew that if I got a Remarque for the Carrie Portfolio, I would want/need to get them for the whole set making the whole Doubleday set a lot more expensive than I had planned on. That being said, still kinda tempted to get one for Salem's Lot...
      Ditto!

Comment

I got the portfolio email on my phone yesterday and promptly ordered it. I signed on to my pc this morning and realized I ordered the portfolio back in December. This is not the first time I've done this Poor Mindy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
          I got the portfolio email on my phone yesterday and promptly ordered it. I signed on to my pc this morning and realized I ordered the portfolio back in December. This is not the first time I've done this Poor Mindy.
          I almost did this, but I had the wherewithal to search through my "Books" folder before smashing the "Add to Cart" button.

Comment

Got the email about the Remarque for the portfolio. I have decided to pass mostly for the same reasons as to why I passed on the Remarque for the Carrie portfolio. I did get the Palumbo Remarque for the book so I'm happy with that. Congratulations to everyone who did get one for their portfolio, though. I'm sure that they are gonna rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              Got the email about the Remarque for the portfolio. I have decided to pass mostly for the same reasons as to why I passed on the Remarque for the Carrie portfolio. I did get the Palumbo Remarque for the book so I'm happy with that. Congratulations to everyone who did get one for their portfolio, though. I'm sure that they are gonna rock!
              Same here. I couldn't afford both, so I did it for the book over the portfolio, but this IS a different artist......hhhmmmm.....maybe......

Comment

The Salem's Lot artwork portfolio is going to absolutely ROCK!!!!

Hell yeah! I'm in for BOTH remarques!!!!
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Like others here, I already pre-ordered both book remarques. I'd love to have my portfolio remarqued as well, but there is a limit to my funds.

sk

Comment

A new update (with a new photo!) about 'SALEM'S LOT will be going out today to those who preordered from us!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      A new update (with a new photo!) about 'SALEM'S LOT will be going out today to those who preordered from us!

Brian

It's not here yet!! My e-mailman hates me!!!

Comment

LOL, Brad! Patience my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                          LOL, Brad! Patience my friend
                          Patience?!?!?! I didn't add my comment for 10 minutes after Brian's announcement. That WAS my patience!!

Comment

'SALEM’S LOT by Stephen King Update:

We’ve received the “approval” slipcase for the Gift Edition, and now we’re just waiting on the first finished copy of the book, so we can confirm the case fits properly. Once we have that first book, and we approve the fit, our slipcase maker will finish assembling the cases and then ship them to our printer, who will begin the slipcasing and shrinkwrapping process.

Here is a photo of this approval slipcase in case you are curious what the Gift Edition slipcase will look like:

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Looks good! I'm looking forward to this one, as I only have five copies of 'Salem's Lot at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                                Looks good! I'm looking forward to this one, as I only have five copies of 'Salem's Lot at the moment.
                                Lol! Looking forward to mine, too, but it will be replacing the 92nd printing of the 167th edition of a mass market paperback, which itself replaced an earlier paperback.
                                “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                                -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X