Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salem’s Lot: The Deluxe Special Edition

Salem’s Lot: The Deluxe Special Edition
    A Collectible Limited ONE TIME PRINTING featuring an Introduction by Stephen King, an Afterword by Clive Barker, Color Paintings by David Palumbo, and Special Bonus Features including Deleted Scenes!
    Volume Two in The Stephen King Doubleday Years Set!

This is the discussion thread for the Salem's Lot announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Just got the e-mail, still seems like the artist edition is out of my reach. Gonna hold off on ordering the gift edition for now, and see if I get lucky enough to snag an artist edition before it sells out. If not that then hopefully I can jump on the Chadbourne remarques.

Comment

Seeing the price increase makes me even happier I took advantage of the preorder offer on the Gift Editions last year. Love the cover. Congratulations.

Comment

I'm scared of what The Stand is going to cost...

Comment

The Stand won't be until 2016 (I think), so I'm gonna take it just one book at a time. But I'd pay a lot more for the 1978 version.....
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Screw it, just went for the Gift edition, hoping to jump on the Chadbourne remarque still though.

Comment

The Gift editions are awesome. Yes the limited and lettered editions have a bunch of great extras but the gift editions are good enough for me. The only gift edition of Stephen King from Cemetery Dance I don't have is From A Buick 8. One day maybe.

Comment

Love the cover of the gift edition, like the Artist's. I do think I'll have to get both.
                The lettered edition was a pass for me. No King signature, no sale.

sk

Comment

I have the Artist Edition ordered. Though I don't consider myself cheap by any means, the costs of these editions may very well creep out of my price range and what I'm able to spend. It's one of the reasons that I've purposely stopped by other items...I simply can't afford it.

Comment

I really can't get over how good the GE cover is. I mean, that is almost exactly how I've always pictured the Marsten House since I first read the book 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                      I really can't get over how good the GE cover is. I mean, that is almost exactly how I've always pictured the Marsten House since I first read the book 20 years ago.
                      I agree! It's a gorgeous cover and it will look even better once it's sitting on my shelf!!

Comment

I'm in for an AE edition. I really like the cover for the AE edition. While I agree that the gift edition cover is great, I really like the direction CD has taken with the AE/lettered covers. They really evoke the feel of the book without feeling like a traditional book cover.

Comment

When Carrie was first announced I only went for the gift edition, the AE was a lot more than I was considering spending. Leter was able to obtain the AE through an offer so continued with AE for Salem's Lot.

While both of the covers look great I would have preferred the gift version on the AE given the treatment of the cover for the AE Carrie.

Closer to the time of release for this title will there be a follow up to be able to match numbers with Carrie?

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                            While both of the covers look great I would have preferred the gift version on the AE given the treatment of the cover for the AE Carrie.
                            For sure. The gift version is stunning, the AE very good, but not half as impressive.
                            But I guess it's all a matter of taste. I bet somebody here (a couple of somebodies...) will say the exact opposite.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                              Closer to the time of release for this title will there be a follow up to be able to match numbers with Carrie?
                              We're tracking which customer gets which number for this set, so we might confirm your number closer to publication, but it should already be taken care of!

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                              X