No announcement yet.

McCammon's Blue World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, decided on the limited. As much as I wanted to get the lettered, it just wasn't in the cards. Looking forward to the limited, though I wish they did these with slipcases like The Border or the Matthew Corbett books.

Comment

Is it an unwritten rule that publishers have to stack January with release announcements and preorders?

Comment

Yes I do believe it is....or was . It has since been written in the blood of collectors.....Well I am now getting the signed limited edition besides the signed trade editions.
        Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
        Is it an unwritten rule that publishers have to stack January with release announcements and preorders?

Comment

So... Any idea when you guys will start shipping this? And The Border, which I think you've had for a few weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
            Totally agree.
            I find it hard to believe McCammon himself is satisfied with this book and doesn't want to see any reprints.
            Well, at least we got the SubPress edition.

sk
            Did I write this??? Guess I did.
            But I actually meant to write: I find it hard to believe McCammon is not satisfied with this book........

sk

Comment

Received the paperback signed editions of this and They Thirst as well as The Hunter in the Woods. Great looking books. I won't get the Signed edition of Blue World until CD gets their copies.

Comment

Received my numbered edition a couple of days ago (from SubPress).
                It's one of my favorite McCammon's for sure.

sk

Comment

Working...
                X