Suggestions for market to submit a story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for market to submit a story

Got rejected recently by Ideomancer. Sometimes their rejections come with a little note, but this one came with nothing, so this was a firm rejection. Perhaps some of the reason for the rejection was because my tale was expressed in the guise of a written legal opinion. Fair enough.

Was curious if anyone knew of a market that is receptive to stories written in unique ways. Ideomancer sort of is, that's why I submitted there first. The next place I may try is that Motherboard/Terraform site that Vice has for sci-fi tales, but I still have a story waiting to be rejected from that site, so I don't want to submit just yet. The other problem with that plan is the story as is right now is 4000 words. Terraform wants 2000 or less (understandable). So I would have to cut it in half.

I have a spreadsheet on my website with several markets (fair warningL it hasn't been updated in a while). Might make it easier for you to open them in tabs and check out potential markets. Hope that helps. Congrats on the personal rejections.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Give Lazy Fascist Review a try. They're an imprint of Eraserhead Press, and open to a brain-tweaking variety of meta-fictional stories. http://lazyfascistpress.com/lazy-fascist-review/

Comment

Working...
      X