No announcement yet.

Custom slipcases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another use for the CD red slipcase. Perfect fit for October Dreams II although an orange or black would be a better match.

October Dreams II In Red CD Slipcase 1.jpgOctober Dreams II In Red CD Slipcase 2.jpg
    Last edited by Brian861; 02-06-2016, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
      Dan/Brian - With the recent move to clean out the warehouse, have you guys by any chance come across any extra traycases for Legacies? My copy has a damaged case and would love to upgrade.
      Yep. Send me an email.
      Got my replacement traycase this weekend. You guys are great!

Comment

One off Firestarter 1st/1st slipcase up for auction for The Haven Foundation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111902816787...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Comment

Two more on the way from JW.

SK Slipcase Example 10.jpgP1010053.jpg

Comment

Few more slipcases from JW. The UK The Fireman slipcase will fit the US edition as it's only slightly shorter. The UK EOW slipcases will not fit the US trade.

SK Slipcases Example 12.jpg

Comment

I have recently received a CD slipcase from the secondary market for a trade edition and it's lovely (Doctor Sleep).

Brian/Dan - I don;t suppose that you have any slipcases for US Trade HC first Stephen Kings lying around that are not for sale on the website?

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
                I have recently received a CD slipcase from the secondary market for a trade edition and it's lovely (Doctor Sleep).

Brian/Dan - I don;t suppose that you have any slipcases for US Trade HC first Stephen Kings lying around that are not for sale on the website?
                I don't think so. We usually keep that stuff up until we run out.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yeah, I thought so. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X