Lost and Lonely:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost and Lonely:

So I was reading the Author Bios in the back of 'The Halloween Children' and saw something interesting. In the list of books by author Brian James Freeman there was a title I am unfamiliar with, Lost and Lonely. So I went to his website www.brianjamesfreeman.com and sure enough it is listed there as well. Funny thing is that unlike his other books this one has no hyperlink for details. So Brian, Details?

Hmm, maybe it is a forthcoming novel or collection
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

I think I noticed that a while ago myself....... hhhmmmmmmm

Comment

I noticed L&L on my shipping invoice for The Box by Richard Chizmar, which was part of CDCC4! (I think it was CDCC4).

When I read the title of this thread, I thought Martin was starting a dating service on this forum!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I noticed L&L on my shipping invoice for The Box by Richard Chizmar, which was part of CDCC4! (I think it was CDCC4).

When I read the title of this thread, I thought Martin was starting a dating service on this forum!
          Nice!!! That made me laugh.

Yes, I got my shipping notice for The Box too and saw Lost and Lonely, all lost and lonely at the bottom of the backorder list.

Comment

I got the shipping notice shortly after I started the thread. I am definitely lost but not lonely!

Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

????????? ...
              Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I got the shipping notice shortly after I started the thread. I am definitely lost but not lonely!

Comment

Working...
              X