Thread: Salome by Mick Garris

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar

Salome by Mick Garris

Salome by Mick Garris
    Brand New Original Signed Limited Edition Novel Coming Soon!

"With the brilliant Salome, Mick Garris is at the top of his game, daggered and wise. Fiercely offbeat, its mystery mesmerizes, its wit beheading Hollywood's sunny decay. The writing astonishes and the desperate dreams of Garris's lost and magnificent will break your heart."
    Richard Christian Matheson

Hi Folks!

Every now and then we like to wait to announce a new signed Limited Edition hardcover until it's rolling at the printer, and today we have one of our most exciting "surprise" titles in a long time: Salome by Mick Garris, a brand new, never before published original novel of horror and mystery by the creator and executive producer of Showtime's Masters of Horror series!
    Salome

About the Book:
    I thought I hated my wife. Until she was murdered.

I thought I knew her, too. Better than anyone.

The spouse is always the first suspect. You feel guilt regardless of how far you are from the scene of the crime. I couldn't help but feel complicit, that our mutual and growing hatred had somehow taken root and led to this. I knew it wasn't true in a legal sense, but I felt dirty with responsibility regardless.

Maybe I never really hated my wife. Maybe she just drove me mad. Maybe I would miss her.

But mostly, I needed to know who killed her, and why...

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this announcement
    Last edited by Dan Hocker; 12-02-2014 at 08:48 PM.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks