X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted - The Passage S/L Justin Cronin

PM if you have spare copy.

Thanks

Good luck finding a decently priced copy! Did a quick search on eBay and only found one copy at $300, which seems a little high to me. I paid $150 for my copy, which came with a signed trade copy as well (which I have since sold). Also found a couple insanely high prices on Amazon. Here is the eBay link in case you're interested. Never bought from this seller but have seen their listings before and thought that at least some of them were priced a bit high, but that's just my opinion:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUSTIN-CRONI...item5412cd2c72
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

$300 is a bit much IMHO, a matching set of The Passage and The Twelve went for $270 about a week ago, I would wait for a cheaper copy

Comment

Thanks RJK. Good to see you here Tommy !

$300 is way too much. I'll wait patiently...

Comment

Thought that was a bit too much, didn't know for sure though since I haven't looked in a long time. Good luck to the seller, I suppose, lol.
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by sharki69 View Post
            Good to see you here Tommy !

Comment

Here's one that is closer to a reasonable price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-JUSTIN-C...item3cecf70e21

Comment

Yeah. that is definitely more reasonable. A little more than I paid, but that's not surprising. Lowest price I have seen in a while, though I don't typically see it since I have a copy
                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                X