No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collector's Club 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still 2 or 3 items left for Club 5 right?

Comment

Originally posted by uturnfilms View Post
      Still 2 or 3 items left for Club 5 right?
      The Simon Clark book, which is just about ready for the printer, and the round robin story, which Richard is working on finishing up here sometime soon.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the update!

Comment

The CDCC is back! Very excited about the book and, as one of the folically-challenged, I can't wait to see the winter hat!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            The CDCC is back! Very excited about the book and, as one of the folically-challenged, I can't wait to see the winter hat!
            Folically challenged LOL!! Love it. Me as well. First timer for both of the clubs so really looking forward to it

Comment

I have the ebook of Better Weird and the line up is amazing. Can't wait to see this book sitting on my shelf. Oh and Dan I think I had the winter hat idea a few years ago. Thanks for using my idea........6 for 6. Have been in all the cdcc 's. A fun year ahead.......if my raise comes through in the next few months..

Comment

I have been in a few of these, the last two and an earlier one, but won't be able to join this time. Lack of funds at the moment. (New house and looking for a job).

The benefits from CCDC have been great and it will be a shame to miss.

Hope to get back in next year if things pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  I have the ebook of Better Weird and the line up is amazing. Can't wait to see this book sitting on my shelf. Oh and Dan I think I had the winter hat idea a few years ago. Thanks for using my idea........6 for 6. Have been in all the cdcc 's. A fun year ahead.......if my raise comes through in the next few months..
                  I'd like to take credit for remembering that, but I think Brian or Mindy picked the winter hat when we where searching for things to use in this CDCC.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

For the record, my idea for a Cemetery Dance speedo has been "politely declined"...

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      For the record, my idea for a Cemetery Dance speedo has been "politely declined"...
                      That pic of you wearing the prototype didn't help any

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        I'd like to take credit for remembering that, but I think Brian or Mindy picked the winter hat when we where searching for things to use in this CDCC.
                        Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        Well, there goes my breakfast...........

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                          LOL!!

Comment

Wait. Speedos are considered unattractive on middle age men? Crap...

Comment

CD should print a calendar of you guys in CD Speedos. That would truly be a horror anthology

Comment

I think the true term is Horrible Anthology..
                                Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                CD should print a calendar of you guys in CD Speedos. That would truly be a horror anthology

Comment

Working...
                                X