2 Stephen King S/L Books for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Stephen King S/L Books for sale

Hello everyone. I am new to these forums but not to CD... I am selling a few S/L Stephen King books if anyone is interested. The first is the Subterranean Press edition of The Shining. The book is brand new as is the tray case. There is some slight rubbing to the marbled endpapers on the cover. This was an issue with pretty much all of them though as I am sure most already know. The other is the S/L edition of Joyland with aftermarket slipcase. Book is new and unread as well. I am happy to send pictures to anyone interested. Anyone interested can send offers on here or email me @ [email protected] You will get faster responses from me though my gmail. I am also listing some books on ebay as well. I am noexcuses32 on there. Thanks for your time.

Here are your listings for easier access for people. http://www.ebay.com/sch/noexcuses32/..._sop=12&_rdc=1

Comment

Welcome to the boards. Bid on an item of yours on eBay, but have since been outbid. Might try higher before it ends, but am sure I won't win, lol
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Thanks and good luck. I hope you win what you want... I am also going to be listing some more books in the next few days so keep an eye out.

Comment

Thanks for doing that. I didn't even think to do it.

Comment

Hope it helps!
            Originally posted by noexcuses32 View Post
            Thanks for doing that. I didn't even think to do it.

Comment

Thanks and good luck. I hope you win what you want... I am also going to be listing some more books in the next few days so keep an eye out.
              Didn't win what I wanted, but didn't think I would. Wanted that gorgeous lettered edition of Wilson's Midnight Mass but figured what the most I was able to justify spending on a single book wouldn't be enough to win, and I was right, lol.
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

Some nice additions to the list.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Just listed some more. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

Won one of the auctions! Looking forward to adding another Burke book to my collection!
                      Last edited by Martin; 09-25-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Shipped it this morning. Thanks! Hope you love the book.

Comment

Just listed more books. Some are Cemetery Dance titles I already have or do not need. Most are very low starting prices as well. My reserves for The Shining and Quietly Now are $525 and $200 respectively. Just trying to break even on those 2. Just figured I would let anyone who is interested know.

Comment

Good luck with Quietly Now. That one seams to go for low prices, not sure why as it is a great collections with some great signatures including King's.
                            Just listed more books. Some are Cemetery Dance titles I already have or do not need. Most are very low starting prices as well. My reserves for The Shining and Quietly Now are $525 and $200 respectively. Just trying to break even on those 2. Just figured I would let anyone who is interested know.

Comment

I see what you mean now... It ended for around $125 last night. I paid around $240 for it off of ebay when I bought it. It relisted automatically but if it keeps ending that low I will just keep it. Its worth more to me than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X