No announcement yet.

2 Stephen King S/L Books for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been shocked at the prices this edition seams to bring. It just always seams to run low.
    Originally posted by noexcuses32 View Post
    I see what you mean now... It ended for around $125 last night. I paid around $240 for it off of ebay when I bought it. It relisted automatically but if it keeps ending that low I will just keep it. Its worth more to me than that.

Comment

Got my package today, arrived in pristine condition. That alone is a testament to the care taken in packaging since the post office decided to crush the corner of the box! Thanks!

Comment

Yea I have had that problem with usps and ups in the past. I package books so that the way they handle them shouldn't matter. lol I use a ton of bubble wrap. Haven't had a problem yet and hopefully never do. I have also had them open a few of my packages to verify they were media then reseal them poorly. That I was not to happy about but there is nothing you can do about it. Condition is very important to me...

Comment

I can not believe it either... It ended twice now for under $130. I will happily keep it on my shelf for that. Was just trying to sell a few books to save up for a larger purchase in the near future. I want the S/L of The Stand.

Comment

Working...
          X