Batman and Robin!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman and Robin!!!!!

Yes, it could be the worst movie I have ever seen. Have to wait for it to finish to confirm. Horrible dialog, acting, special effects. You name it. It sucked.

This just in. Yep, I was right. Worst movie I have ever seen.

Comment

It is pretty bad but you should try watching a film called The Room, I cannot even watch that one with the mst3k/rifftrax guys making fun of it, it is really bad

Comment

And just to add to this, I have an affinity for bad movies because Mst3k is my favorite show ever, they actually have done a Rifftrax for Batman and Robin.
        There is one director out there named Coleman Francis who did three of the worst movies ever made, Skydivers, Red Zone Cuba (aka Night Train to Mundo Fine) and The Beast of Yucca Flats, he makes Ed Wood look like Stanley Kubrick

Comment

I'd like to add one here; Ed, the baseball movie starring the Matt LeBlanc and the chimp. I was paid to watch the movie, and asked myself many times over the course of the film 'what have I done wrong to end up here, watching this?' But with my job I sometimes have to watch these things to discover error, which means I can't walk away, blink, or decide not to finish. With Ed, it was a real life A Clockwork Orange.

*edit
          On topic, I should also mention I agree Batman and Robin is about as bad as it gets. The fact that it was greenlit in the first place scares me.
          Last edited by bugen; 09-03-2014, 08:25 PM.
          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
          -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Isn't that the one with nipples on the batsuit? Definitley not one of the caped crusader's finest hours. And I'd swear I temporarily lost some IQ points from watching Malibu's Most Wanted with Jamie Kennedy and Ryan O'Neal. It took me about a week to recover
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

srboone
              Isn't that the one with nipples on the batsuit?
              That's the one. I think they were going for some of the camp from the old show but it didn't just fall flat on its face, it blew up into a bomb that sunk the whole franchise until Nolan, apparently heavily influenced by Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns (5 stars), revived it.
              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

What are you guys talking about?! Batman and Robin was the bestest of all the Batman movies that have ever been made or will be made!!!

Okay, okay. Fine, I'll admit it, it looked bad enough that I didn't bother watching it, even though Batman was my favorite superhero. I like bad movies sometimes, but I don't think I could bear to watch that one. Learned I really have to be in the mood for bad movies to watch them when I tried watching zombie strippers, lol. I ended up fast-forwarding through most of that movie because it was so bad, lol. I'm sure if I was like 16 I'd have loved that movie though
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                  And just to add to this, I have an affinity for bad movies because Mst3k is my favorite show ever, they actually have done a Rifftrax for Batman and Robin.
                  There is one director out there named Coleman Francis who did three of the worst movies ever made, Skydivers, Red Zone Cuba (aka Night Train to Mundo Fine) and The Beast of Yucca Flats, he makes Ed Wood look like Stanley Kubrick
                  100_2227.jpg

Tommy, just to make you jealous. I got to meet Tom Servo last weekend. And some guy named Joel, too. I got a certificate, initiated into the club, and learned the secret handshake.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15722[/ATTACH]

Tommy, just to make you jealous. I got to meet Tom Servo last weekend. And some guy named Joel, too. I got a certificate, initiated into the club, and learned the secret handshake.
                    ACK! and DAMN! I am eating my heart out right now, was that the Dragon Con? I wanted to go to that, Hugh Howey and Edward Lee were supposed to be there too, would have so much fun!

Comment

Working...
                    X