No announcement yet.

MASSIVE BOOK SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All who were around here in the beginning remember Mr. Woot fondly. I am sad to see such a spectacular collection being sold off. I wish I had the funds to snag a few of his goodies, but I don't. Please give him my best.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      All who were around here in the beginning remember Mr. Woot fondly. I am sad to see such a spectacular collection being sold off. I wish I had the funds to snag a few of his goodies, but I don't. Please give him my best.
      I miss him too, and am saddened by his collection going to the four winds. I'm sure his was one of the top SK collections in the world. I really hope he's doing well, otherwise.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yes. Same here. I got the list and after figuring out what I wanted realized right now is not the time for some of these. Lots going on in my life right now. I do hope Mister Woot is alright.

Comment

The next time I email him, I will be sure to say how much he is missed on the forum and send him all your well-wishes

Comment

If any one is on the fence about buying something...get off that fence and do it!!

I bought several from him directly a couple weeks ago, they arrived quickly, and safely.

There are a few more of the King variety that ended up in a lay a way with my name on them too.

Goodbye Delirium collection, hello more CD and King books.

~Mark

Comment

I wish Grant the best. I ended up picking up one of his remarques from Betts.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I ended up buying four of these (including signed and remarked copies of The Passage and the Exercist both of which I kicked myself for missing when offered here). I never thought I would get these for what Grant asked, so I hate to see someone break up their collection but these are going to a good home. Now if the doggone Post from Aussie Land would just arrive. Seems like the watched pot when you are really wanting and waiting for good books to arrive.

Comment

I'm glad you found some books you wanted, Grant is a great guy and I did let him know that the folks at CD forum are sending their best, he in return says to send his best and definitely remembers the early members on here and thanks to everyone who has picked up some books from him, thanks again guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X