What audio book are you listening to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What audio book are you listening to?

City of the Dead by Brian Keene, Disc One.

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

I'm always listening to an audio book. Map of Bones by James Rollins. I'm starting to go through the Sigma novels.

Comment

I've been moving through Terry Brook's Shannara stuff in chronological order. I just started into The First King of Shannara, probably the only book in all of the Shannara series I've only read once.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The Good Nurse by Charles Graeber, an excellent true crime story
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Are you ready for this..... I've never listened to an audio book! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
            Are you ready for this..... I've never listened to an audio book! LOL
            Neither had I until about a year ago, and I've never looked back.

Instagram

Comment

I'm not sure I'd have the time to listen. It's only a 15 minute drive to work for me, and other than that, I don't do much driving, I suppose I could use my daughter's old ipod and dl some to that and listen while at the gym maybe.... One day I'll do it, I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                I'm not sure I'd have the time to listen. It's only a 15 minute drive to work for me, and other than that, I don't do much driving, I suppose I could use my daughter's old ipod and dl some to that and listen while at the gym maybe.... One day I'll do it, I am sure.
                Yea time can be hard. I pretty much listen to them here at work instead of the radio.

Instagram

Comment

I could never figure out how people really listen to audio books while driving. I tried it twice and almost crashed twice. Not for me. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Yea time can be hard. I pretty much listen to them here at work instead of the radio.
                    Good idea - I may consider that.

Comment

I love audio books!! I started listening last year, and I'm now addicted. I commute about 50 minutes each way to work, and I only listen to the radio when I finish one audio book without having another one to start. I just started The Silkworm today.

Comment

Dark Screams Volume One for the next 3 days or so of commuting.

Comment

This isn't an audio book, it is audio though. Origins of Superstition, an old time radio series which had 39 episodes. I've listened to 21 of the 39 episodes.

Cap

Comment

I finally finished the Origins of Superstition mp3 CD-39 episodes total. Some of the episodes were downright silly and some were just very nonsensical. Basically you
                            listen to an 11 minute story with two minutes of the shows musical padding at the beginning and the ending.

Cap

Comment

I just recently finished the audiobook edition of Cary Elwes's As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride, and I highly recommend it! It's read by Cary, but also features Christopher Guest, Carol Kane, Norman Lear, Rob Reiner, Wallace Shawn, Robin Wright, Billy Crystal, and Andy Scheinman. The book is tremendous fun, but the audiobook is a joy to listen to. Cary also does impersonations of many of the people he quotes. A great example of an audiobook that surpasses the print edition, IMO.

As You Wish @ Audible

Hunter

Comment

Working...
                              X