No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Horror Hall of Fame: The Stoker Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a good time to resurrect my review of The Horror Hall of Fame that was on FEARnet.com back in November. It's a wonderful collection.

Blu
    Visit my horror/crime fiction blog October Country.
    Stalk me on Twitter: @BluGilliand.

Comment

I've only managed to read the first one; and being a fan of the movies--I loved it. I'll get to the others, it'll just take time (I read a lot of short stories at the movies, waiting for them to start; waiting at restaurants, etc.).
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Whet the appetite with the ARC a whiles back. so very much looking forward to receiving the "real deal"

Comment

Got my shipping notice for this one today.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Got my shipping notice for this one today.
            I printed the postage for the first 200 orders for the Limited edition of this today. They will probably leave tomorrow with the post office. I'm thinking that the rest of the single limited's will probably leave with the post office / ups on Friday. Then we'll ship the multiples and anyone who ordered a trade and a limited. After that we'll start on the single trade orders. I'm thinking we'll probably be done shipping this one mid next week.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Got my shipping notice in my inbox today and estimated to arrive next Thursday!
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

Mine is scheduled for next Friday but they have been running 3 to 4 days early lately. In any case I will have this in my hands next week.
                Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                Got my shipping notice in my inbox today and estimated to arrive next Thursday!

Comment

Got my shipping notice of this today. But this one I held off on til the last minute of free shipping, so I know it was at the bottom of the stack.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got my notice to.I ordered this long ago.But it is the trade not the signed and they did ship the signed books first.Do not care just happy to get this.Even though I
                    have the ARC I still need to read this.

Comment

Mine arrived today but I can't get until tomorrow, which is ok
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Is the artwork in the limited partially colored?

Comment

The Chadborne art is all black and white. The piece in the front of the book is in color.
                          Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          Is the artwork in the limited partially colored?

Comment

Got this today.Very very happy.Great job CD.

Comment

Just ordered the limited edition a few days ago. Can't wait to get it!

Comment

Working...
                              X