Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling: Salem's Lot (Centipede Press signed limited)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling: Salem's Lot (Centipede Press signed limited)

Hey all,

I am selling my copy of Salem's Lot from Centipede Press. It is 1/300 copies and this is #24.

Thanks for looking and if you know anyone who might be interested, please pass it along!!

Thanks,

Brad

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151371409707...84.m1555.l2649

How tough is to let go of this baby? Nice bids so far. Best of luck to you, buddy.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

To be honest, it's not a big deal. I have other signed King books and to be honest, I am much more excited about the CD editions.

Comment

$1200.00 so far...and counting.
        Not bad, Brad!

I have a copy myself - it's one of my favorite King editions.

sk

Comment

Nothing like good old fashioned advertising (though on that newfangled twitter) to help boost the bidding. Already well above what I recently paid for one.

Comment

And now I see it mentioned on CD's Facebook page. You will get tip-top dollar for this one.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I'm hoping so. Our 9 year old is starting in the world of orthodontics!!! Ouch!

Comment

Ouch indeed. All three of my kids had or have braces. Expensive.

Comment

I just got this lovely note from mtunix on Ebay. Should I pass this on to Ebay or is this not an unexpected reply??

"Dear bsaenz24,

Those in the King community know the value of this book is no more then $1500 and they also know when someone is running up a bid with friends...
                  Good luck, watch out for an eBay seller report..."

Comment

It's worth what someone will pay for it, not what "the King community" thinks it's worth. I think that was made evident with the recent sales by "the Cemetery Dance" people. A reputable seller will attract reputable buyers who will pay a premium if they know they're getting the service they desire. Very Fine Books commands a premium for their books and they provide the service to go along with it.
                    If you're doing nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

I haven't and I know it just someone else trying to say what they think it's worth, but I so rarely list anything, I didn't know if there is a general rule or guideline as far as handling it. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        I haven't and I know it just someone else trying to say what they think it's worth, but I so rarely list anything, I didn't know if there is a general rule or guideline as far as handling it. Thanks for the reply.
                        Thanks for sharing the name, I will never do business with that person because I dislike bitchy people that have nothing better to do with their time than to cause trouble for others, congratulations on the sell btw!

Comment

Tommy, I wasn't bring it up to discourage anyone from dealing with them. I was just amazed someone would toss that out there.

Comment

Well I didn't bid. It was out of my price range when it was posted. ....Maybe the other seller is jealous because of the price and while I have not been on Facebook this week due to Megga crap in the fan at home I did see an earlier post in this thread that Cemetery Dance had it on their Facebook page. So free publicity for you that is good.Some people can't handle others good fortune. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Thanks Tom! I'm delighted with it so far!!

Comment

Working...
                              X