Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling: Salem's Lot (Centipede Press signed limited)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll only find out if the second one sells for a lot more than the first one. I don't think that the people bidding on this really see two of these for sale at the same time as a glut in the market. I think anyone should be happy to get $2K from this book and you're already locked in at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
      We'll only find out if the second one sells for a lot more than the first one. I don't think that the people bidding on this really see two of these for sale at the same time as a glut in the market. I think anyone should be happy to get $2K from this book and you're already locked in at that price.
      Agreed. I'm very happy with the bids so far.

Comment

Brad: congratulations on a great sale! I've never seen this edition go for so much!

sk

Comment

Thanks! Now, I just need to get paid. LOL!!

Comment

Now Brian should advertise the other listing so everyone knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              Thanks! Now, I just need to get paid. LOL!!
              That's what I hate about selling on eBay. Some people buy an item and wait for days before they pay.
              My policy has always been, and will always be: the moment you buy an item, you pay for it - instantly.

Hope you get your money soon, Brad.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                That's what I hate about selling on eBay. Some people buy an item and wait for days before they pay.
                My policy has always been, and will always be: the moment you buy an item, you pay for it - instantly.

Hope you get your money soon, Brad.

sk
                I am the same way. Don't think I have ever had more than a few hours pass before I paid, and that's only been when I am either not at home (whether I was at work or school, as I worked and was in college when I made the bulk of my eBay orders) or was sleeping when the auction ended.
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

I did get paid on Sat and the book is going out today to it's new home!

Comment

Salem's Lot is officially on its way to its new home!!

Comment

My buyer paid immediately and it is off to it's new home.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      Salem's Lot is officially on its way to its new home!!

Comment

Working...
                      X