Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find the world's favourite Stephen King works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to find the world's favourite Stephen King works.

Hi all.

I've been a long-time Cemetery Dance customer, and have been visiting the forums since they started, but only now registering because I have something to say. Some of you will probably recognise me from days past at Shocklines and the like.

Anyway...I'm currently in the process of celebrating the 40th anniversary of the publication of Carrie on my blog, and as part of those celebrations, I'm trying to find out what are the world's favourite Stephen King works. To this end, I have created a survey, and would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

I'd be very grateful if you could spread the word as much as possible.

Many thanks,

Matt Craig

Only the old stuff brother, only the old stuff LOL! Done and done good luck with your project.
    Mike

Comment

There's a definite pattern emerging, Mike, and it seems you're not alone :-)

Thanks for taking part!

Matt

Comment

I started to do your survey and got frustrated with the way it is set up like having to drag from the bottom to the top waiting for the page to scroll back up and the fact that I would have had to do the green mile and the dark tower separately.

Comment

I agree that the Green Mile selection should be one choice but that's only because I read it as one book and don't distinguish between the six as separate. The DT books though are very discernible as separate selections.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback folks.

Teri > As a result of your comments, I have moved the survey to a new host, and completely changed how it works. Hopefully it's a lot more user-friendly on both computers and tablets (and maybe even phones!). Please do give it another try (link below).

subie09lega > The Green Mile is split into its component parts (because that's how I originally read them), but there is also a "Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel" option for those who wish to go for the full story.

Everyone else: if you've already completed the survey, there's no need to do so again. If you haven't, I promise it's much easier now. You can find the link to the survey at the original post on my blog. I appreciate you all taking the time, and hope that you'll spread the word.

Thanks again,

Matt

Comment

I wish The Stand was separated into two entries: one for the 1978 version and one for the 1990 version. But I filled out the survey in its original form and had no problem with it.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

A survey about Stephen King books that don't allow me to type in "The Shining" and "The Stand" is a worthless survey.

Comment

In order to alphabetise the entries, I've gone for the standard format of "Shining, The", etc. So, if you type "Shining", it'll find the correct title.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for looking!

Matt

Comment

Working...
                  X