No announcement yet.

Jigertz's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome find. Thief I'd one of my favorites. I read it to both my boys when they were younger. Great addition.

Comment

Nice grab!

Comment

Nice. TToA was my first Barker read.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It's not the best image, but thanks to Mark at Seraphim, I got the original Barker drawing that came with my lettered First Tales. My second Barker drawing, and a pretty cool one at that.IMG_0302.jpg

Comment

Nice! That is a limited i have on my wish list!

Comment

I think I could live with that limited in my collection. Well Done!

Comment

Well, home from China for the summer. That means time to share what has accumulated since January. Only putting up things that mig be sort of interesting.

Comment

image.jpg

One I've been trying to find for years--lettered Thief of Always. Identical to the numbered edition in every way. For the most part, the big publishers have done a very mediocre job with limited Barkers.

Comment

image.jpg

Abarat 1 and 2 limitleds. Very nice books. I have the deluxe editions on lay a way at Camelot and will be getting them soon.

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The Damnation Game German limited. Beautiful book in an amazing marbled slipcase. Blue stained page edges.

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpg

Imajica limited. Have to be honest--this is probably the saddest excuse for a limited edition I have ever seen. It's a trade hc in a slipcase. Very disappointing.

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Tortured Souls lettered and numbered. Very cool tray case.

Comment

Lettered Painter, Creature, and Father of Lies with original sketch. Another classy, beautiful one from Earthling.

Comment

The Great and Secret Show limited. Very understated and classy book. Cool gold detail on the inside edges of the covers.

Comment

Working...
                                X