What to read / listen to next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to read / listen to next?

So I just finished catching up on the Song of Ice and Fire audio books and unfortunately it's left me wanting for more, and who knows when Winds of Winter will be coming. So does anyone have any fantasy suggestions (preferably with audio book editions) for me to read / listen to? I am looking for something that is complete, as I'd rather not add unfinished series to my ever growing list of unfinished series.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Though there were a few items I would have changed, I really did like Goodkind's original Sword of Truth books. 11?? total. I know he has now gone back for further adventures, which I have not read, but the original series was good.

Comment

Donaldson's GAP series if you haven't yet. Or the volume Mordant's Need if it's on audio.

Comment

I don't know if Donaldson's Thomas Covenant books are available on audio, but they are great if you haven't already read them. And all 3 series are complete now.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
          I don't know if Donaldson's Thomas Covenant books are available on audio, but they are great if you haven't already read them. And all 3 series are complete now.
          Yea I read those already. Great books, though depressing at times.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
          X