Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Detours edited by Brian James Freeman

  1. #21
    Senior Member Totally Insane Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,591
    Rep Power
    18
    Ok. This one says that the limited is signed by the editor and the artists. I received my beautiful copy today and I noticed a couple of interesting things on the signature page. 1. I do not see the editors signature. 2. I see two authors signatures (Owen King and Stewart O'Nan)

    Who all signed this?

  2. #22
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Ok. This one says that the limited is signed by the editor and the artists. I received my beautiful copy today and I noticed a couple of interesting things on the signature page. 1. I do not see the editors signature. 2. I see two authors signatures (Owen King and Stewart O'Nan)

    Who all signed this?
    Hey yeah! I forgot what the description said but looking at it now, where's my BJF sig???

  3. #23
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,430
    Rep Power
    2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hey yeah! I forgot what the description said but looking at it now, where's my BJF sig???
    Okay, so you got an extra valuable copy because I accidentally somehow missed a small group of signature sheets when signing! Woo-hoo!

    (But if you would like your copy properly signed, please just email Dan Hocker at danhocker@cemeterydance.com and he'll arrange a swap or a return label or whatever needs done!)

    As to the question of who all signed, I'm trying to find the original shipping list, so I can decipher some of the scribbles. Will post it if I find it!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  4. #24
    Senior Member Totally Insane Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,591
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Okay, so you got an extra valuable copy because I accidentally somehow missed a small group of signature sheets when signing! Woo-hoo!

    (But if you would like your copy properly signed, please just email Dan Hocker at danhocker@cemeterydance.com and he'll arrange a swap or a return label or whatever needs done!)

    As to the question of who all signed, I'm trying to find the original shipping list, so I can decipher some of the scribbles. Will post it if I find it!

    Brian
    Well, If I have the extra valuable copy all is well! I have no issue with the version as I have and feel no need to exchange it. Was really surprised to see authors signatures.

  5. #25
    Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,002,430
    Rep Power
    2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Well, If I have the extra valuable copy all is well! I have no issue with the version as I have and feel no need to exchange it. Was really surprised to see authors signatures.
    I figured it might be a nice surprise. Of course, I didn't mean to miss a group of sheets myself while signing!

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Books to Benefit: http://www.BooksToBenefit.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    My Official Writing Website: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

  6. #26
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Another awesome sounding book from before I heard of CD. I need a time machine.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Totally Insane Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,591
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I figured it might be a nice surprise. Of course, I didn't mean to miss a group of sheets myself while signing!

    Brian
    I was pleasantly surprised to see some author signatures included!

  8. #28
    Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    Another awesome sounding book from before I heard of CD. I need a time machine.
    If you stick around long enough, you'll need a time machine and a bigger bank account LOL!!!

  9. #29
    Junior Member Visitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    If you stick around long enough, you'll need a time machine and a bigger bank account LOL!!!
    Yeah, I can't afford all the books I want or sometimes just not before they sell out.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Totally Insane Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    4,591
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    Yeah, I can't afford all the books I want or sometimes just not before they sell out.
    The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club helps me a lot with that. I pay a nominal fee for the club. Buy a years budget in 1/2 price gift cards and you double your budget!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •