Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Summer sale for DRP starting next Tuesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Summer sale for DRP starting next Tuesday!

Horror Summer Sale Begins on Tuesday, June 17th - 25% Off All In-Stock Items

Our popular Horror Summer Sale is starting this Tuesday, June 17th exclusively on DarkRegions.com. All in-stock items will be offered at 25% off retail price, and we're doing something special: different goal levels will be set, and each time a goal is reached (total sales) a free ebook will be sent to all customers who placed an order during the sale and one lucky winner will win a big prize!

We want this to be our biggest sale ever, so we're asking you to help spread the word. Help us reach our goals during the sale with the following resources:

Horror Summer Sale press release: http://www.darkregions.com/horror-summer-sale-2014/

- James

I'll hit up an RT on Twitter.

Comment

I'm sure I'll find something I like.

Comment

I know I'd find something I like, but since I don't have the money to get anything, I will resist looking, lol
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          I know I'd find something I like, but since I don't have the money to get anything, I will resist looking, lol
          I actually may do the same! lol

Comment

The big DRP summer sale kicks off today at noon! 25% off any in-stock title or if you're in the NW and want to stop into the DRP offices in person and meet the staff and so on you can get 33% off. It will continue all Summer too for those of you a little tight on funds, but some of the titles probably will sell out soon like the Lansdale HCs, etc. as there aren't too many left now. Here's the link to the page once again:

http://www.darkregions.com/blog/horr...-on-june-17th/

Comment

I think I bought damn near everything I wanted from DRP's back catalog during the moving sale last year and tend to get new stuff as it's released, so unfortunately I probably won't be getting anything :-/.

Comment

Well the sale is all summer and I am sure there will be a few new books before summer is over. over So don't worry plenty of time to blow the budget.
                Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                I think I bought damn near everything I wanted from DRP's back catalog during the moving sale last year and tend to get new stuff as it's released, so unfortunately I probably won't be getting anything :-/.

Comment

There is 1 title for sure, I will likely get, but otherwise, need to not spend money that I don't really have.

Comment

Here's the latest from Chris for those who don't get the DRP NL:

Horror Summer Sale Goal #1 Nearly Unlocked - Free Ebook For All Customers of Sale!

As our thanks to all customers who show us support during the 2014 Horror Summer Sale we are doing something special: a number of goals have been set based on total sales on the DarkRegions.com website.As each goal is reached a free ebook will be sent to all customers who placed orders during the Horror Summer Sale, and 1 lucky winner will be sent a signed limited edition hardcover prize for each goal unlocked!

We encourage all of our customers and readers to spread the word about the Horror Summer Sale to fellow book lovers and collectors. The more customers that everyone can bring to the DarkRegions.com website, the more free horror, fantasy and science fiction will be sent to all!

Horror Summer Sale link: http://www.darkregions.com/horror-summer-sale/

New Products Available for the Summer Sale!

We are thrilled to add 44Flood publications to the DarkRegions.com website for cheaper than retail price. With a focus on graphic novels and art books, 44Flood publishes the artwork of renowned artists like Menton J. Matthews III, Bill Sienkiewicz, Ashley Wood and George Pratt.

Currently available on our website: TOME Volume One: Vampirism, EXPLICITUS EST LIBER Vol. 1 (Tome Volume One companion book), LUST Deluxe Signed Slipcased edition and LUST Regular edition. Quantities are extremely limited and will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis!

Click here to read more about 44Flood products now available on www.darkregions.com

And The Three Winners of Signed Deep Like the River by Tim Waggoner Trade Paperbacks Are...

E-mails have been truncated for privacy purposes. Winners have been e-mailed regarding their prizes:

peregrin18
                    jessicalandry28
                    araiza_francisco

Congratulations to the three winners, and make sure to stay subscribed to our newsletter list for more upcoming prize opportunities during the 2014 Horror Summer Sale!

Comment

Today is the final day of the Horror Summer Sale! Help us hit our final goal and you get something pretty cool for free too. All in-stock items on DarkRegions.com are 25% OFF using coupon code SUMMER2014 at: http://www.darkregions.com/horror-summer-sale

Comment

Working...
                      X