Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Simple Plan by Scott Smith

A Simple Plan by Scott Smith
    Brand New Signed Limited Edition Hardcover Rolling At the Printer!
    Limited Edition and Deluxe Lettered Edition Will Ship This Summer!

This is the discussion thread for the A Simple Plan announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I am in for a lettered version. I collect a few different genres of signed editions and this one fits in nicely. I had actually considered a signed first on this a few years back when the movie came out so interesting that CD signed Scott Smith even if he is not quite classic horror. Since we are branching out a bit, if you could please sign Cormac McCarthy...that'd be great

Comment

I would not consider this a branch out for CD. It falls in line with other authors like Ed Gorman that CD has been publishing all along.
      Originally posted by bstee View Post
      I am in for a lettered version. I collect a few different genres of signed editions and this one fits in nicely. I had actually considered a signed first on this a few years back when the movie came out so interesting that CD signed Scott Smith even if he is not quite classic horror. Since we are branching out a bit, if you could please sign Cormac McCarthy...that'd be great

Comment

I thinking branching out can only bring CD more fans from different genres, which makes for a healther CD, so bravo!!! Also, a great book is a great book, regardless of genre.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I would not consider this a branch out for CD. It falls in line with other authors like Ed Gorman that CD has been publishing all along.
          And they just announced a Gillian Flynn book, Gone Girl.

Comment

I really like the cover art for this.

Comment

Cover is awesome. This is a book I have been meaning to read. I have read The Ruins and am excited about that one also.

Comment

This is a nice addition to the CD stable. I really enjoyed this book by Scott Smith. I am all for CD doing books that my seem out of genre and Yes please sign up Cormack McCarthy! That being said I did not care for The Ruins. I did not care for the human characters and was completely unsympathetic towards them (no reasons as to avoid spoilers for others who may enjoy it and it is strictly based on my opinion.)

Comment

And let me add I know several knowledgable friends who loved The Ruins. If I remember correctly Stephen King wrote a promotional piece about it. I do not want to turn people off a book based on my twisted opinion.

Comment

We've checked on Cormac McCarthy in the past, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards, unfortunately.

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

That's to bad. He would be a great addition to the CD family.
                      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      We've checked on Cormac McCarthy in the past, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards, unfortunately.

Brian

Comment

I'd lick white dog poop if Cormac signed on but if I'm not mistaken he is by far the most recluse author presently.

Comment

I would probably put Thomas Harris in front of him.
                          Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                          I'd lick white dog poop if Cormac signed on but if I'm not mistaken he is by far the most recluse author presently.

Comment

I would dearly LOVE a signed limited of Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs.

Comment

Thought i'd share these pics. Has anyone seen this before? I'm curious if this is rare or not.This is as close as I've seen of a Thomas Harris Ltd. It was a giveaway from Bantam Dell.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X