CD Ebay sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Ebay sales

Time for another round of auctions. We'll be doing groups of auctions over the next couple of weeks, clearing out some of our leftover other publisher books. The first group is up now.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/cdancepub/m...._from=&_ipg=25
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Some nice items there!

Comment

Really nice stuff there! Have a couple on my watch list.

Comment

Wow, one item in particular has me interested yikes!

Comment

Six items in particular have me interested!
          Originally posted by Highbury View Post
          Wow, one item in particular has me interested yikes!

Comment

Those prices went up fast!

Comment

Ummm...some of the prices seem surprising, are Dan and Brian fluffing up the bids? Haha

Comment

I am really surprised at the price for Insomnia. Is that the going rate these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                  Ummm...some of the prices seem surprising, are Dan and Brian fluffing up the bids? Haha
                  I actually see this a lot with extremely wel-known sellers like CD - the books they're selling are going for significantly more than all other copies that actually go to auction. Another seller this is common with is Shocklines. I suspect it's because a number of bidders are led there by the emails rather than being regular eBay users.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    I actually see this a lot with extremely wel-known sellers like CD - the books they're selling are going for significantly more than all other copies that actually go to auction. Another seller this is common with is Shocklines. I suspect it's because a number of bidders are led there by the emails rather than being regular eBay users.
                    I've noticed this as well. I think that it could also be a higher level of confidence in the seller. I know that I'm willing to spend a little bit more from a seller I've done business with before than with someone I haven't.

Comment

Yea that can happen. It's probably because we feature our auctions in the newsletter and shoppers that are frequent ebay goers bid on the items.

Instagram

Comment

Just a bit of a sneak peak for you guys. We are going to have a ton of auctions coming up. As on top of our typical "cleaning house" auctions we have been asked by a long time customer (who is having some health problems) to sell their collection for them, so we'll be rolling into that after we get through our current set of auctions.

Instagram

Comment

Some nice stuff up already, can't wait to see what else shows up.

Comment

Holy crap! That copy of Insomnia is up to $2,247! That has to be the most ever paid for a gift edition?

Comment

Maybe Dan and Brian are trying to outbid each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X