PITFALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PITFALL

Essential Ronald Kelly Collection, Volume #5: PITFALL should be available from Thunderstorm Books around the first week of May. PITFALL was my second Zebra novel and deviates from my normal Tennessee-based horror, heading to West Texas for this rollercoaster ride about demon-possessed Tasmanian Devils wreaking havoc in the desert town of Sulfur Springs.

The Thunderstorm version of PITFALL contains some cool special features: a new bonus story titled "Last of the Chupacabra" and a "Writing of" essay detailing how I came up with the idea for the novel and how I went about writing it. Also you get this incredible Alex McVey cover, which really jumps off the dust jacket and grabs you by the throat. Alex and I collaborate on all of these Essential covers. I send him my vision of what I would like the cover to be, along with a sketch or two, and he takes it from there. I believe the cover for PITFALL is a particularly striking one.

I'll give y'all a hoot and a holler when it's available to order.

Pitfall - High Res Cover.jpg

Awesome, Ron! Great news! Will #5 & #6 be ready at the same time like the previous essentials?
    Last edited by srboone; 04-16-2014, 11:07 AM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

No, I just turned in the final manuscript and special features for Essential #6, so it'll be coming out around August or September. I'm hoping to have both #7 and 8 ready in time for a November/December release, tying up the Essentials project by the end of 2014.

Comment

Awesome. Love the cover. Finally another piece to the spine art. Curious about what the final picture will look like. Congratulations.

Comment

Sounds like a very good read Ron!! I've liked all of your Essentials so far!!

Comment

Lover the cover art. I'm sure the story is even better!
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Read set go and get. Ordered my copy this morning. Thunderstorm web site.

Comment

This one has really piqued my interest. I love the cover! I just might have to dig up some extra funds and pick one up.

Comment

Here's the link to order PITFALL direct from Thunderstorm:

http://thunderstormbooks.com/thunder..._book/pitfall/

It's limited to a 100 copies, but it's going fast, so now would be the time to order.

Comment

I did.I did... Didn't you see my post....Oh wait you were talking in general.
                    Space has been made on my bookshelves next to numbers 1-4 .After a bit of a dry spell looks like 2 books here in the next week.This and another book...Time to start figuring out my excuses.
                    Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
                    Here's the link to order PITFALL direct from Thunderstorm:

http://thunderstormbooks.com/thunder..._book/pitfall/

It's limited to a 100 copies, but it's going fast, so now would be the time to order.

Comment

Just ordered mine with matching number. Will be here next week.
                      Last edited by srboone; 05-06-2014, 11:19 AM.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Just ordered mine. I have got to watch the budget LOL!!!
                        Mike

Comment

Mine's being loaded onto the truck as I type this. When I wake up this afternoon, it'll be on my stoop!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

My box of author's copies are on their way, along with a slipcased Restless Shadows from Paul for the Newman book auction.

Comment

Very cool. Looking forward to the auction.

Comment

Working...
                              X