Mike88's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    Love the Cronin Collection. Very extensive. Looks like all your missing is the UK ARC for The Passage, the other US ARC for The Passage, and the S/L of The Passage from Goldsboro Books.
    Yep, those are the 3 i'm looking for. I think i'll eventually get the 2 arc's but the LTD is out of range. Problem is too many good books not enough money.

Comment

Lovely, I am quite jealous. Been looking to get a copy of CDs The Passage. Nevermind the rest of the lot!

Comment

thought I would post the Big Books shelves.IMG_6875.jpgIMG_6876.jpg

Comment

Very Nice!!

Comment

Looks like the big books are bowing the shelf, hahaha!

Comment

Sweet!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Here are some more ARCs. I was goimg to sell them then changed my mind and back to the shelves they goIMG_6895.jpgIMG_6896.jpgNow I saved the best for last.IMG_6898.jpg

Comment

The book about me is awesome. Loved mine and each of my kids has one to. OH....the CD arc collection is cool to.

Comment

I was hoping people would enjoy it and it would bring back memories The Book About Me was dated August 1971 The Bible was dared Oct 1971.

Comment

Of course! Everybody has those little "special" items in their collections that make them unique. Thanks for posting yours!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Mike88 - I have to take the picture of the Ukrainian Orthodox Bible I have kicking around my house - my Mom's uncle was a Ukrainian priest and after he died my Mom was left with it. Tried to donate to our local Ukrainian Orthodox church, but they did want it. It's all in Ukrainian too, and sadly, I never learned the alphabet or language from my grandmother. Even has the fancy little page markers with it.

Comment

What is the ARC between Turnaround and The Long Last Call? I like the cover, but it has no author or title that I can see, lol
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            Mike88 - I have to take the picture of the Ukrainian Orthodox Bible I have kicking around my house - my Mom's uncle was a Ukrainian priest and after he died my Mom was left with it. Tried to donate to our local Ukrainian Orthodox church, but they did want it. It's all in Ukrainian too, and sadly, I never learned the alphabet or language from my grandmother. Even has the fancy little page markers with it.
                            Wow, That sounds great. Would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                              What is the ARC between Turnaround and The Long Last Call? I like the cover, but it has no author or title that I can see, lol
                              That is Brimstone Turnpike Edited by Kealan Patrick Burke pub by CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                                That is Brimstone Turnpike Edited by Kealan Patrick Burke pub by CD.
                                Ah, thanks. Still need to get that title at some point when I have the money
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X