Mike88's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great collection, Mike.
    The most comprehensive CD collection I've ever seen.

Comment

Thanks everybody for the kind words. Here's part of my Clive Barker collection.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's the rest of the Clive Barker. Yes, I love The Books Of Blood. Can you say fanatic. Oh well I can't help myself.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow!!!!!!! Again. Some great books.I see at least 2 copies of Thief of Always. One of my favorite books....and yes you do have a few copies of The Books of Blood....but it a few.

Comment

Nice Barker collection. I bet you'll be happy to get Sub. Press' new printing of The Books of Blood later this year.

Comment

I love your Barker collection. Barker and King are the two authors I collect "hard core," and I'm envious of your limited Thief of Always--one of my favorites!

Comment

Wow. I love your Barker collection. He's one of my favorites, so I'm definitely jealous of those shelves.

Comment

I'm with you Barker and King are the 2 I love to collect. I cannot wait for Sub. Press issue of Books of blood. The Thief Of Always are 1 U.K. and 1 U.S..The U.K. is thicker it is a heavier stock paper, really nice.

Comment

Wow with the Clive Barker!!!!!!

Comment

Great collection of Barkers! Weaveworld is a fastastic book. Glad to see you got the s/l and the gift. And the wait continues for Abarat 4......
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Wow, what a Clive Barker collection!

Comment

Your Clive Barker collection is truly stunning!! Totally awesome, Mike!!!
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

4 New books this week. I'm quite happy with this Smoke and Mirrors book its LARGE only thicker than secretary of dreams.[TACH=CONFIG]15194[/ATTACH]IMG_6551.jpg Lucas Davenport Is At it agaln. Can't wait To Read.
                            Sixty-Five Stirrup iron Road. And rhe grandest of rhem all Get Fuzzy ; Jerktastic Park. Cannot wait to read.

I will try to post my Joe Hill, Ray Garton Jack Ketchum and Justin Cronin within the week.
                            Thanks Everybody
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Mike88; 05-23-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Very nice additions!

Comment

Love me some Bucky
                                If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Working...
                                X