Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool adds, Smoke and Mirrors is huge.

Comment

This is my Joe Hill collection. From left to right NOS4A2 Gift Ed & Signed LTD Ed., Locke & Key Vols. 1-3 Signed & LTD. same # + 1 & 2 trade ed.. Then there is 20th Century Ghosts 1st Ed Pub by Gollancz w/ custom slipcase, Heart Shaped Box 1st Ed Pub by Gollancz w/ Custom slipcase, Heart Shaped Box LTD Signed Ed in it's own slipcase. Last are the 4 Sub Press Eds. of Heart Shaped Box 1st & 2nd print of 1/200 then 1st & 2nd print 1/300.IMG_6577.jpgIMG_6578.jpgThe next shelf is Horns Both US 1sts. 1 is flatsigned the other is signed from Pub. 2 Heart Shaped Bx both US 1sts 1 Signed & dated the day of publishing the other is flatsigned. Horns UK 1st Signed. The previous 5 all are in custom made slipcases by [email protected]. 2 N0S4A2 US 1sts 1 flatsigned the other signed from pub. 2 Horns by PS Pub signed by Joe Hill and Vincent Chond 1/200 in traycase and 1/500 in slipcase. 20rh Century Ghosts by PS Pub 1/200 signed by Joe Hill and Christopher Golden in slipcase. 3 Gunpowder 1 /200 signed by Joe Htll and Vincent Chong in slipcase, 1 /300 signed by Joe Hill in dust Jacket & 1 HC. The Saved HC Chapbook. 20th Century Ghosts US 1st signed & dated day of pub. 20th Century Ghosts TPB Signed & dated. I'll try to post more pics later.

Comment

Love the Hill collection!

Comment

Here areIMG_6560.jpgIMG_6561.jpg some more detailed pics.IMG_6558.jpgIMG_6559.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
            This is my Joe Hill collection. From left to right NOS4A2 Gift Ed & Signed LTD Ed
            Are these both numbered? There wasn't a gift edition as far as I know.

Comment

Joe, good catch, you're right these are both numbered eds. How did that happen? well now I guess I have one to trade

Comment

Nice adds. Great collection.

Comment

This is some amazing stuff, Mike. A whole lot of sweetness!
                  “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                  -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                    Are these both numbered? There wasn't a gift edition as far as I know.
                    I was wondering that myself. Absolutely lovely Hill collection.
                    Last edited by Theli; 05-26-2014, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Here is some more Joe Hill I did not have enough time to post yesterdayIMG_6563.jpgIMG_6564.jpg. I really like the doodles he does.IMG_6569.jpg

Comment

That's a great Joe Hill collection you have there, Mike! Truly stunning!

I am very envious of your copies of the Sub Press edition of The Heart Shaped Box too.
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Beautiful Joe Hill collection.

Comment

Again....very impressive and thanks for posting these!

Comment

More from a great collection! Thanks for posting these. Absolutely beautiful.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That is the most awesome Joe Hill collection I have ever seen................ nice one

Comment

Working...
                                X