No announcement yet.

Mike88's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame to break up a collection, but you gotta do what is right. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

I was going to start to post pics of my Anthology Collection then I remembered this one. It'pretty cool.IMG_5471.jpgIMG_5472.jpgIMG_5473.jpg The book is signed by Wayne Allen Sallee. It is in like brand new condition as if it was printed yesterday. I think it was Wayne's personal book. Check out Christa Faust's "signature". SWAK Signed With A Kiss. I have seen 2 other of these books and she actually signed them. So who knows. I just think it's pretty cool.

Mike

Comment

Very cool piece! Always fun to have that truly unique book in the collection.

Comment

Very cool! Love the SWAK!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
            It's a shame to break up a collection, but you gotta do what is right. Good luck with the sale.
            I had to sell my collection once, many years ago when I was working my way through school. It was a tough blow, but now, many years later, I have a better collection than I could've ever imagined. I hope it works out the same way for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
              I was going to start to post pics of my Anthology Collection then I remembered this one. It'pretty cool.[ATTACH=CONFIG]19778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19779[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19780[/ATTACH] The book is signed by Wayne Allen Sallee. It is in like brand new condition as if it was printed yesterday. I think it was Wayne's personal book. Check out Christa Faust's "signature". SWAK Signed With A Kiss. I have seen 2 other of these books and she actually signed them. So who knows. I just think it's pretty cool.

Mike
              Fantastic edition!

Comment

Here's a continuation of my collection. These are my anthologies.IMG_5602.jpgIMG_5603.jpgIMG_5604.jpg. Thanks for watching everybody. Next I will be showing my Dean Koontz Collection.

Comment

Love the selection there. Some I've never heard, some I own as well and some I wish I owned.

Comment

Here is the Dean Koontz Collection.IMG_5679.jpgIMG_5680.jpg On the far left 2nd shelf is Charnel House Frankenstein. Then after Paper Doorway there are 5 different foreign editions all are Lightning. As crazy as it sounds it was not on purpose it just woked out that way.IMG_5681.jpg

Comment

Mike, great stuff, thanks for sharing!

Comment

I really hate this for you, brother that you're having to sell your collection. You were a great mentor when I started the collecting thing and became a good friend. I'm sorry to say that you haven't received much back in return on my end. I did email ya at the AT&T addy if it's still good. If not, please shoot me a PM with the correct one. Thanks!

Comment

That's a heck of a Koontz collection! I'm also sorry to hear that you have to sell your collection.

Comment

Very impressive Koontz collection. Sad to see it go. Hopefully it goes to a good home.

Comment

Mike emailed saying he was having problems uploading photos so he asked me to post these along with a note from him. I've already advised him to have Jeff make him a case In the process, I also discovered why he was unable to upload the photos. There were too big so I resized them and here we go.

Mike: I have not posted in a long time so Hello everybody.I Received 3 books from CD ON THE SAME DAY how cool is that! Anyway here are the pics as you can see The Exorcist is bigger than Detours and that is a 7 x 10 book. I did not have to pay for the exorcist and detours was paid for 3 years ago. I got extremely lucky. does anyone know where I can get a slipcase that big? (for the exorcist).

I need to make a slight detour Hello To my friends Brian & Jason. I'm so happy it all worked out.

See Ya
                              Mike

IMG_7247 (1280x853).jpg

IMG_7248 (957x1280).jpg
                              Last edited by Brian861; 04-15-2018, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Mike emailed saying he was having problems uploading photos so he asked me to post these along with a note from him. I've already advised him to have Jeff make him a case In the process, I also discovered why he was unable to upload the photos. There were too big so I resized them and here we go.

Mike: I have not posted in a long time so Hello everybody.I Received 3 books from CD ON THE SAME DAY how cool is that! Anyway here are the pics as you can see The Exorcist is bigger than Detours and that is a 7 x 10 book. I did not have to pay for the exorcist and detours was paid for 3 years ago. I got extremely lucky. does anyone know where I can get a slipcase that big? (for the exorcist).

I need to make a slight detour Hello To my friends Bill & Jason. I'm so happy it all worked out.

See Ya
                                Mike

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20589[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20590[/ATTACH]
                                Nice additions! My copy of The Exorcist is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X