Mike88's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike88's Collection

I've been checking out alot of everyone's collection. And enjoyomg them and being envious at the same time.
    So I thought I would post my collection and srart with Cemetery Dance. But it looks like I cant post pics. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Hi Mike, new members of the forums are a bit limited in their posting abilities in their first 5 posts. This is to weed out the spam bots. I'll go ahead and move your account along in the process. So you should be able to post pictures now. Let me know if it's still not working.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Welcome and thanks for starting another collection thread. Looking forward to seeing your books!

Comment

I too say welcome - we all are looking forward to new collections to browse and drool over ( and then kick ourselves for buying more books that we never knew existed)

Comment

Welcome to the board Mike, looking forward to checking out the collection.

Comment

Hey everybody sorry pics weren't posted, Right after my last post my computer crashed. Just got it back yesterday. Now I cant post pics and Dan is helping me to work this out Rest assured as soon as we work this out pics will be posted.

Comment

Thanks Dan for the help! Well finally here we go. I thought I would start with my CD collection.
              Last edited by Mike88; 04-22-2014, 10:07 PM.

Comment

You have a limited 999, I am so jealous!

Comment

My collecting of books is similar to Lincoln's as I collected on and off since the late 80's. Got back into it around 2001 and CD is the reason. I was looking for Dean Koontz Books and found CD's website and I haven't been the same since. I found author's I've never heard of that I like. Anyway here are some more pics.

Comment

Nice to see a new thread. Oops, looks like the last batch of pics didn't show up right.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Let's try this again.

Comment

Absolutely stunning collection!

Comment

Thanks! It took alot of years, alot of OT and a huge amount of luck.

Comment

Can't see the pictures. Hope this is fixed soon. Thanks for starting a new collection thread.

Comment

Yeah I can't see the pics either unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X