No announcement yet.

Mike88's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Very nice. Love those limited editions.Excellent collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
      The 'Salem's Lot is the 1 of 600 Centipede Press. The traycase I bought from CD. I don't remember whether CD made the traycase and was limited to 100 copies or they received 100 copies elsewhere. It's HUGE. On the left side
      of "Salem's Lot is My Pretty Pony and the other is Ned Dameron's art portfolio of The Waste Lands. I will post pics of the prints later. I usually do take the shrink off. Once they are on the shelf I tend to forget about it. That will be tended to. Thanks Theli. [ATTACH=CONFIG]16437[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16438[/ATTACH]
      Very cool! I need to shell out some dough for a custom case for my copy of 'Salem's Lot as well.

Comment

Finally got around to checking this out. Overly impressive!!

Comment

Sorry everyone for being gone so long. The last few years everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. Anyway I don't know why I did not think of this earlier. Show the last of my collection before it is gone. I am in a different house so some books you may have seen (my apologies) some not. so here we go.IMG_5354.jpg. All books in these pics are slipcased.

Comment

IMG_5352.jpgIMG_5353.jpg
            I hope I did it right this time.

Comment

Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough time. Glad you stopped by though! Very nice collection you have!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                Show the last of my collection before it is gone.
                Are you selling some books?

Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                  Are you selling some books?

Cap
                  Cap

Unfortunately all that will be pictured will be sold.

Mike

Comment

Here are some more. Theses are most of my Clive Cussler.IMG_5358.jpgIMG_5361.jpgIMG_5356.jpg

Comment

Hope things start going right for you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Hope things start going right for you soon!
                        Martin and Theli. Thanks for the kind words. I hope so to.

Comment

Here are a few more from that bookcase, IMG_5360.jpgIMG_5364.jpgIMG_5363.jpg

Comment

These are some more from that bookcase. A few more and then I will get to my anthologiesIMG_5366.jpgIMG_5362.jpgIMG_5359.jpgThe white paperback is Jullianna Baggotts advanced readers copy From The UK.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Mike88; 06-26-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Nice Barker collection. Are those paperback or ARCs?

Comment

Those are ARC's. I am selling most of my collection. So I thought I would share the ones that are going first. My last pics will be the books that I am keeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X